george W

Guest Psylent Buddhi

Well well, it certainly gives you a sense of awe when you realize that God, THE man himself, uses this forum!

So, God, let me get this straight, when George Walker Bush says "God bless America", you don't actually bless America?

...what's up with that...?

Guest sudh1r

i like to say that to Bush and his fucked up hypocrat nation, to the Israeli opressors, to USA's puppets:EUROPE and to the french who voted for the FN

Guest hoffy

lighten up people =) Forums are more fun with the occasional ridiculous thread :)..

"The good thing about books is sometimes they have nice pictures in them"

Does anyone get reminded of Ralph Wiggam when Mr. Bush talks?!?!?!?

Guest peaceful warrior

Hey guys I am from the U.S. and I disagree in a major way with president Bush and his policies. But don't you see that saying things like @!#$ you to all of america is showing the same kind of prejudice that is causing the Israeli government to do what they are doing and the Palestinians terrorists to do what they are doing and also what the U.S. government is doing. You judge a whole group incorrectly by the actions of a few (in most cases the actions of the ruling government). This is why the Israeli government is wrong; they persecute a whole people for the actions of a few individual terrorists. This is why the Palestinian terrorists are wrong; they kill inocent Israeli people (some of which might be sympathetic to their side) when it is the decisions of the Israeli government which cause them pain. This is why U.S. leaders (and whoever agrees with them) are wrong; they kill and help others kill innocent people based on the actions of a few terrorists. And that is why you are wrong if you have bad feelings towards all Americans; many americans agree with you and yet some people would want all Americans to die merely for being born in a this country. This is blindness and stupidity. Reality does not normally consist of just black and white but infinite shades of grey. There are good and bad people in every place, and even the degree of good or bad varies. No person is just pure good and neither is any person pure bad. True goodness can be achieved if we seek out goodness where ever it may be found and nurture it. Do not be blinded by non-essential or artificial borders. Do not be guided by any form of prejudice or you become part of the problem. For those of us who sincerly want peace and prosperity for all, we cannot allow ourselves to be lied to or led into these kinds of patterns of thinking.

Guest omena

Is the majority of Americans really behind mr. Bush's actions? Isn't America supposed to be a democratic nation? Why don't YOU take action against what he is doing? It just makes me sad to see mr. Bush and his ludicruously superior military forces bullying the rest of the world towards WW3, it cannot be stopped from outside of USA i think, i dont know anything really. Btw, is there some sort of anti-Bush movement in USA, or are they behind bars for terrorist actions? :)

George Bush and his minions know exactly what they are doing, i just wonder what it is...

Guest ironmonkey

Well, Bush stole the election, he didn't win by majority vote and the electoral vote was tampered with by his brother Jeb (Governor of Florida) and others. Opposition to the vote was squelched by people calling them "poor losers" and the lack of spine in the democratic party (nothing new there).

The US is a republic not a democracy. Elected officials that "represent their constituents' ideals/desires" decide how to modify the laws that govern those same people.

Many people in the US are not thrilled with Bush and his cabinet. People are free to speak out against the government and demonstrate against it without fear of reprisal. However, manifesting true change is a very difficult thing, especially for the average citizen.

Coincidentally, this type of situation is primarily the reason why people like Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, et al. created the Bill of Rights and the Constitution in the manner that they did. It was designed to protect the people from their government.

Bush is a tool of corporations, especially big oil. He has shown an open disdain for the environment and our country's natural resources. He won't be gone soon enough.

The problem is will the next person be any better? I still hope for a return of a president like FDR. However, in this day of self-serving politicians that work only for their own bottom line and those of the special interest groups that got them into office, it doesn't seem like it will happen.

Guest Jonathan

ironmonkey: very good points you made there.

omena: what do you want us to do? We just have to wait for the next elections, either that or hope that somebody takes hm out (which will make Cheany the prez, oh wait he already is)