Psychaos new album

seraph

My friend, DJ, brought me promo of Joti Sidhu's new album. Huuh, it is much different than his previous one, Cause And Effect and it is more in the old style. Some songs do tend to be monotonous but he has some pretty wild ones as well. There is rmx of Chaos To Order on it and it is pretty good, not that good as original of course and it more sounds like it was made before original. Original sounds fresh and psychedelic, this rmx sounds like first version of it, dry and kicking. I still think he could have put more effort considering he hadn't released an album for 5 years. I don't have the tracklisting cause I think that album hasn't been released yet, but I heard he is about to release it. Prepare yourself for dark, misty trance from the master.

My friend, DJ, brought me promo of Joti Sidhu's new album. Huuh, it is much different than his previous one, Cause And Effect and it is more in the old style. Some songs do tend to be monotonous but he has some pretty wild ones as well. There is rmx of Chaos To Order on it and it is pretty good, not that good as original of course and it more sounds like it was made before original. Original sounds fresh and psychedelic, this rmx sounds like first version of it, dry and kicking. I still think he could have put more effort considering he hadn't released an album for 5 years. I don't have the tracklisting cause I think that album hasn't been released yet, but I heard he is about to release it. Prepare yourself for dark, misty trance from the master.

196635[/snapback]

Is it the album that sould have been released one year ago ?

Yep, it is that album, that supposed to be released 2 years ago...I don't know what happend with the album, but I got the copy and it is not great but not bad...7/10