WOW!

Quark

Was just going through my new album Prosper - Inplugged, and Iam speechless.

When I heard Prosper - Greece 2000 rmx I could not almost control, I felt like I just had to dance, and this was at my parents home at 11:38 AM, so I had to control myself ;)

This is soooooo fucking great!!!

This is one of my first experiences with a track, which touched like this!!

Take care now, bye bye then!

I had to download the album and take a closer look..

The greece remix sounded good, even though i think its a track i like much at the beginning and usually i listen about 15times/day a track i find these days to be good with repeat on, so they only last for about one week then i can't stand em anymore hehe. But it's a really good remix from the original "trance-club" tune. Eventhough i think it could be easily mixed with gms, so much same soundscape prosper have in this track, i think it's like this whole track would have been made with Alien Project - Midnight sun (g.m.s remix) sounds. :)

I listened very fast through some other tracks too, maybe 15 seconds per track and i think i could say that this is not the usual full on stuff, other tracks seemed to be harder than the greece remix with a nice bassline. :/

But can't really say.. only listened maybe 8 minutes in total this album so ignore this, hehe.

Surprisingly enough, I didn't really like this one. I’m a big fan of ZMA, and I liked the original track “Synaesthesia”, but the album really didn’t touch me.

I Especially found the remixes of “Popcorn” and “Greece 2000” (one of my alltime favourite trance tracks) really bad.

I can’t wait for some of ZMA’s next releases though … In particular the Sun Control Species album, and hopefully some more of their high quality compilations.