Astral Projection - Ten

cgranber

My playlist of remixes would sound like this :

1.CHAOS ( PSYSEX RMX )

2.NILAYA ( PLEIADIANS RMX )

3.DANCING GALAXY ( POWER SOURCE RMX )

4.POWER GEN ( SPACE CAT RMX )

5.LET THERE BE LIGHT ( HALLUCINOGEN RMX )

6.PEOPLE CAN FLY ( OFORIA RMX )

7.VISIONS OF NASCA ( PSYCHAOS RMX )

8.AURORA BOREALIS ( ELECTRIC UNIVERSE RMX )

9.LIQUID SUN ( CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE RMX )

10.MAHADEVA ( JOHN 00 FLEMING RMX )

P.S. It is known that MFG are not going to produce music anymore. They announced it around 2002. Hallucinogen will release new album which hopefully will be in his style and I heard that Max and Maurizio abandoned Pleiadians project. SHAME !

6.PEOPLE CAN FLY ( OFORIA RMX )

nice one :)

P.S. It is known that MFG are not going to produce music anymore. They announced it around 2002.

yeah, no more MFG:( New passenger stuff though... and guy and avi has joined forces as human evolution making more cheesy trance).

It is regular fullon like all fullon releases those days but still I think they managed to create fullon with that typical astral projection uplifting spirit...

I don't know why but I like that album a lot... I listened to it and it was just like I expected it... maybe that's why :)

just listened to it, finally !!!

That album is in my opinion AWESOME !!!

ok yeah it's not a brand new album with brand new songs, but fuck that, the album is gooood !!

Good old Astral remixed a little more actual, that's so sweet !

We (not all of us tho!) miss Astral and i think this album is great for that !

I mean that (IMO) Astral projection are dead.. They can't create new good songs anymore, the proof was Amen which was IMO some shitty crap pseudo melodic full-on, exactly the same as a whole bunch of shitty albums released in 2003. Ten proves that too, they just put ten remixed songs on an album, they didn't have enough imagination to find a title to it so they called it ten..

BUT! It sounds good, it remembers me good old psytrance, good old astral like lots of us just love ...

The JOOF remix is pretty good too.

Whatever people say, even if JOOF is part of the big commercial trance scene, man he's good; especially live..

I saw him few months ago, weren't expecting nothing and finally it was one of the most psychedelic experience of my life !! It wasn't psytrance (actually it was a huge trance (european commercial trance) party). But man was it close to psytrance.. He was really original, he had a #1 contact with the crowd and he played some crazy uplifting psychedelic shit i've never heard before and never heard since !!