i am so sick and tired of it!!!!!

Guest Gystav

i´m so sick and tired of the puke minimalistreleases that are being released today..

and worse....it be mentioned as GOA!!!!!....

once and for all ...minmalistshit isn´t goa....goa is happy, energetic, just wonderful...!!!!

everything minimalistrance aren`t!!!!

i don´t say that i din´t like minimal, but for christ sake,pleeeaase don´t put a tag that says it is goa.....

stop extinct goatrance....goatrance forever!!!!!

Guest Mike D

Here is a point of view from Aussie land, tom me, and I have been going to parties since 1996, goa is world music, it is influenced from everywhere, the world is much smaller now and this means the music is changing much more, I think it is a bit easier to accpet the changes. And if you haven't noticed, most people do call minimal goa, "minimal trance" or "Full On" or " Progressive trance", so what are you whining baout? Out here in Aussie land it isn't even called goa at all, it is all called alternative tyrance, which is what it is, an alternative to the more commercial global underground, nrg stuff. CHILL OUT! :-)

Guest sudh1r

i agree with gystay, dont label miminal trance as goa!!!! minimal trance is club music!! goa isnt!! minimal is commercial crap!!! minimal is only made to sell!!! but anyways goa is already dead so.....

i was also sick of it.there are only a few people who produce

good quality music.imo problem is that many producers have

only techno-roots and these people forget or dont know what is

the potential of music (specially trance music).

Guest mashiro na zenshi

Change it.

Write your *real* music. Spread the vibe you want to see.

Someone has to do it, nothing happenes by itself.

Guest Setsuko

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DISCUSSION .....

get a life you guys , stop bashing this ... why don't you make your own music then ... realy , what's in a name ... your the people that are screwing the whole scene up by putting everything in sections .

PATHETIC ... nothing more , just PATHETIC !

Guest ZeLengen

I'm with Mike D and Setsuko on this one.

If it bothers you that much then do something about it, like making your own music. But stop whining.

Guest kadafi

indeed... minimalistic music isn't Goatrance...

so call it all 'psytrance' then...... and hope everyone's happy now....

what's the point?! ...........

Guest mashiro na zenshi

You do not need "synties". With a modern computer and a good compiler, all that is left is knowledge, knowledge, knowledge, skill and time.

that is that what you think.hahahah

i like combination of digital&analogue sounds

and i like to turn buttonjs.

anyway send money for computer

Guest hoffy

Man, seriously, I can't think of anything more boring than going to parties for 10 years and only ever hearing Astral, MWNN, X-Dream type stuff...

fucking hell.

If music fans never let their favourite music progress we'd never have Psy Trance or Goa at all!

Oh, and i don't like minimal much at all but i love the fact that the scene is growing and accomidating more peoples tastes and incorporating more styles... Especially considering great "Full On" artists have gone on to write *awesome* minimal/progressive tracks... Anyone seen Shakta recently?!?!?

Guest serotonot

oh my "¤%%#% god!!!!

have you people ever thought that minimalism is just logical progression to goa trance. I donät want to put goa down but I used to like it and now I'm much more into progressive/minimalistic psy because all goa songs started to repeat themselves in 97 or 98, that's why the genre needed something new.

Listen some old goa record and after that for example Psysex's Hardcore Blastoff or Hujaboy's Hujajoy and listen to the sounds. Aren't those much more psychedelic than past times??