simon posford & infected mushroom - i see myself

Guest Psychedelic Hippie

Hi Psychedelic Mushrooms!

:)

I just god hold of the track: simon posford & infected mushroom - i see myself .

I must say that this track is amazing!

Maybe the best track of the year!!!!

Soon @ your local datmd vendor ...

If anybydo already heard this track, plz share your thoughts.

Guest chroneus

i heard two version - i see myself (unmixed demo) on "unusual suspects" and version of infected mushroom. who knows about afterlife of this project?

Guest lifeform

-Psychedelic Hippie- Take a listen to the rest of the Unusual Suspects Twisted comp, your thoughts on that track being the best of year will quickly change.

Guest bugbread

Whoa, I just listened to the Infected Remix sample...Nice...I found the usual suspects version far too minimal, the IM remix is much more like what I was expecting from that teamup. Is it on any album??

i'm with KS. i mean, mediocre for someone with their talent. what's up with the cheese at twisted these days? infected have always been cheese, but now hallucinogen too?

russ its the whole groupie mentality pervading those guys.. well the whole twisted crew ain't bad, i think doof, prometheus and sometimes simon still make good tracks .. they are better at ambient, but honestly read simon's interviews.. one can easily see that he is bored with psy.. so as a result he now takes out formulated music, which is prone to having loads and loads of cheese....

Guest bugbread

Yep, Simon seems to have pretty much dropped the psy boat and seems to be exploring techno trance. Listen to Hallucinogen's "E" or the way the vocals are implemented in "I see myself": more influence from hard house than from psy. What surprises me is how little the infected guys seem to have done in the "I See Myself" track on Unusual Suspects. Their own remix is far superior. The only thing I can guess is that Erez and Duvdev wanted to make something really melodic and psy, and Simon wanted to make something mellow and chill, and the unfortunate result was "bland".