How to Enter a Track???

I don't understand how to enter a track. I've sent an email to Children who doesn't seem to want to respond. I've filled out the form (Step 1), and have tried to create a directory for the file (Step 2), but everytime I try I just end up creating an untitled folder that I'm not allowed to put anything in, and am not allowed to delete. What am I doing wrong? Is it because of server space, or am I an idiot?

Help would be appreciated. :)

yes.

i told u, dont play around with those html spells... they have long term side-effects that include, depression, paranoia and total loss of reality!!

Guest etherealphaze

ive not tried yet, my psychiatrist told me that it could lead to delusion and post traumatic stress for the users lookin in the thread :) !!!

Guest etherealphaze

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :()

im getting scary visions of this weird diety called Epicea Automatisha !!H-HELP !!! I SHOULD HAVE TRUST MY DR ABOUTT THOSE HTML SPELLS!!! wait.. something is possessing my body !!! i can't control my precious hands anymore!!! HARGHAGHGh!!!!!!!

# %UJÅÄI MN

DSGdoijg

w39q+jtfmvftte eoj geoapjgmv gvsnak< ahref )"=?#% K F JSA IMG SCR SASAKLÖJG NGKÖL VAR A("#%IJ)R WIFJÖA JSAKLÖ>

Guest etherealphaze

my hands are back in action again after several days of rehabilitation!! I was lucky !!! Now i see everything with a new light.. after what seemed like an eternity of mad dark and evil html possession of a diety!! .. . i suggest u dont try this at home.. this could happen to YOU !!

a piece of advice; if u have a good master; dont try to outmaster him, or your whole existence might morph into an html code !!.. a master is a master only because he knows the limits and stays balanced on the edge!!

take care, respect the HTML Spells and dont forget to end the html file or it will backfire!!!