another demention release

Guest etherealphaze

when is the another demention cd to be released?? we cant wait forever for these 3 last guys to hand over the 192 kbps version ??

Guest wouter

I guess we will NEVER know who made the winning cover/tracks....Sorry if I sound like a whining pussy but I've totally had it with this 'contest'. In the time we had to wait we could have made 10 different covers, now it will probably become a haste job as soon as Inpsyde Media peeps made the decision (which took them 10 years). I hope Theorem gets the vote coz I'll be off to Thailand for a few months soon and I can't be bothered with this project anymore anyways. Peace

Tha's known, sorry for Theorem, the winner is Wouter's cover.

Anyway, theorem, could you give me your E-Mail in my mailbox ? Cause Inpsyde Media is searching for talented cover designers and I thought you could be interested ;-)

Guest Kiph The Elephant

Well both of the final covers were very good so it must have been a difficult choice. I was in fact rooting for your cover Theorem. I wish you best of luck in the future. :)

Guest wouter

Thanx Kiph! what can I say? A bit akward that about 30 mins after my post we get the final verdict 8) I don't understand why it had to take so long, but anyway...better late than never 8) So forget about what I wrote, I'm happy ofcourse that I'm the winner, it's just that I'm not into the 'vibe' of this CD/project anymore, coz it has been so long since I worked on it. But I'll shut up now and search my harddrive for Another Demention PSD files...8)

Guest Theorem

Well, it's about time that whole cover thing was laid to rest. Congrats Wouter, your cover was simply splendid! I look forward to seeing you next contest (if you are still in the mood!) Good luck with the final designs, I hope those files are still there!

Guest wouter

Thanx Theorem. As you know I dig your piece as well.

Keep up the good work and send some stuff to some labels...I'm sure you

could find a job as a label's graphic designer!

Hehehe yes I found the files on my harddrive.

I'm now working on the booklet. I'm really pleased with the new pieces sofar

and I hope many others will be as well 8)

Untill the next one 8)