Amators are betters ? :)

Guest Artha

Sometimes I feel that our tracks in the contest are better than music made from professionalist.What You think about this,it's true or not ?

I think the creativity is best indeed, but the production can't be as good as tracks from big labels/groups with their big studios ... very few tracks from the 2 contests can be compared to production of albums like logic bomb, space cat, entheogenic or gms last albums to take some examples ... that's normal as that's more "amateur" on that point, and the winners can improve their studio if they become known in the scene, and then their sound will certainly rivalise with most of the albums released right now, and bring more creativity to the scene ... well I hope ;-)

Guest Artha

I don't understand, why for young artists is to hard to release own great tracks in any label ? most of us create and create,but for who ? for friends ? how is the step to show peoples what we made ? scene is only for elite artists or for everyone ? i think...for everyone,but how...ehhh...keep working! greetings from man, who still is creative...who still belive that dreams come true...man from poland...Artha! :) Respect for all amateur artists!

Everybody is creating for others too.. everybody wants to be recognized by friends and others... no ones create for themselfs and then enter contests!

Guest Andreas of Amygdala

I do... I'm thrilled that people actually like all the weird sounds inside my head - but I would still try to express them, even if noone cared.

I entered this and the previous contest, 'cause if someone would get a kick out of my tracks, fine! If not - no harm done.

Getting my music heard by other people brings me incredibly valuable feedback, and helps me to interpret my own doings in ways that make me (and the quirks in my mind) evolve - for more enjoyment for myself :) memememememeeeeee :D

Guest PROSECT

first of all u need to enjoy of what u doing... that's right

personaly i'm a music maniac, i listen/create/mess with music 24 hours a day. it's like falling in love with music creation :) my pc do not contain any game or something that don't related to music :P

formula (cycling) :

| > create > enjoy > share > enjoy |

| <-----------------------------------------------|

Guest Sienis

it takes time to get that pro sound....but until then...keep on experimenting....

don´t just try to sound like everyone else, do whatever sounds good, that´s what i do....=)

there are so many labels that there´s always one for each track as long as it´s wellproduced....don´t let the labels push u around by telling u what they prefer and crap like that...

music is a way of expressing yourself....noone else can do that for you...

i´m off and back to twisting the knobs ;)))

BoM!

Guest R-tur

You can't say that amateurs ar better than professionals...but indeed they are mor e creative than the others.

for myself speeking: i'm finding myself in the sounds i create...who doesn't, it's not so important :)

but in the end this contest is a great opportunity also for amateurs to express worldwide(web) and not to remain in the Anonimate.

Peace to all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Chiron

It's better in a way that it is totally underground, compared to what is released, in my opinion... But it's true that to make a good track, you first need some good inspiration first ..... then you need to let it all out by itself without thinking

respect,

Chiron