PLEASE : Don't mail me to ask when I'll add your track

I have more than 50 tracks to add again to the list, and we receive around 5 new tracks per day ... just imagine what you would do if each author mailed you to ask "could you say me why my track is still not added ? I sent it 2-3 days ago" and also receive mails from other parts of the site (reviews, parties to add, links, new track contest infos, photos, TOP 10s & so on) and then personal mails ... I can't answer to all these things, really sorry (would take me all the night).

We don't post tracks so fast as I first have to download them on Mars server (I have ADSL, which is not very fast), listen to them to be sure there's no problem with the track (bad bitrate, not complete etc), then try to find Aquagena on ICQ (he's not online 24/24, of course, that's not his job ;-)) , send him the tracks, waiting him for uploading these tracks from his server to the contest server, then update the list on the contest section & check if all links work.

Of course you can mail me if I didn't add your track after March 31, cause I can forget to add some (we received more than 200, that's very hard to be sure we didn't forget any of them), but please don't mail me about that before the next update ;-)

Thx.