Just an idea

Guest mesmerism

I was thinking that it should be good for all the dudes who partecipate to the contest (for this one and for the future ones) if the restrict jury (i.e. those persons who download and listen to all the track) make a sort of quick review of ALL the track (winning and not) after the contest end (or even 1 or 2 days before ??).

In this way all the partecipants can have an idea of what is wrong in their tracks (beside the personal tastes of course ;),

if the arrangements, or the balances, or whatever else could be improved.... and stuff like that.

Lots of ppl are asking to download this or that track, or even to have a personal review. This means that everyone would like to hear something about their track, positive or negative, without falling to rage or injury or hard feeling.

well.. just an idea

Guest Valerio

Yeah.. I guess this should work.. although it's very difficult to handle a so huge work.. you know there are always lots of tracks and I guess artists should be disappointed if one write just 1 line for their track ! Maybe there's someone with a lot of time able to do that in a good way !

I personally could not ... and you know opinions on a track really depend on the reviewer taste. It's not rare to see some tracks I rated 3/10 which are rated 6/10 by some of the jury members, so the description of what is good and what is wrong in them would be very different between our 2 versions.

In case of someone wants to read some opinions about his track the best is still to ask that on the forum, like few guys already did.

maybe the tracks could be divided between the 19 judges.. then each could go over a smaller section and review. I know everyone's opinions are different, but hey.. at least everyone would get feedback!

• 2 weeks later...