south africa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im from SA originally (Capetown) (in the uk now). There are quite a few psy places/parties you can go to.

there is a psy club called Organifix in Cape Town itself. Then the parties/fesitvals you can go to: there is Vortex, which is a massive psy festival, sometimes 3 days long. although these are pretty mainstream now.

if your looking for a more underground (and in my opinion, much better) psy experience, try find out about Alien Safari parties (www.aliensafari.co.za). you can get tickets for these at and Space Station stores in any of the shopping malls in cape town.

thats all i can contribute for now.

peace.

• 2 months later...

www.3am.co.za

all the parties

alien had a shit party this year!! full of hiphop heads cos there was a d'n'b floor and paranormal attack sucks too...

absolum will kill on the 4th and the vortex in dec. also sounds promising

www.3am.co.za

all the parties

alien had a shit party this year!! full of hiphop heads cos there was a d'n'b floor and paranormal attack sucks too...

absolum will kill on the 4th and the vortex in dec. also sounds promising

200900[/snapback]

sh1t that sucks, A.S. were still pretty underground when i was still living in SA. ill be in SA from the 9th of Dec to the 29th. gonna deffos go to a vortex or alien safari, but not if there is a dnb floor. drum and bass is stupid.

aah, the vortex is on the 6th this year

200996[/snapback]

fak! but theres parties every weekend in capetown, you just gotta know where to find them. wouldnt mind going to organifix for an evening again. i dig it there.

actually its on the 4th, but that changes nothin.

theres a nice party with artifakt this weekend, but its a secret muha... and another one in kommetje

201161[/snapback]

hehe south africa has the best venues dude. the rabbit hole, silverstroom, grabou apple farm, darling (by the dam)....all really really awesome outdoor venues. as opposed to a dingy warerhouse here in london...