Decide something random today, lets go somewhere

Basically, I was talking with my friend today about how mental it would be for a group of about four people to meet up at the airport and go travelling together. Randomly, nobody knows each other. But fuckit becuase it doesn't matter does it. And then I got home and was listening to some music on my bed, chilling and thought, why not, I'm going to try do it. And today, I was listening to this one song from the moview requiem for a dream and it just fitted with what I was thinking in my head. And this makes shit all sense, that I realise. But my heads quite mashed. SOooooo, if your up for it let me know! Here's a tiny bit of info on me... I'm 18, female, ah how can I sum myself up in a sentence? I cant but anyway I'm about to leave school, feel like smashing stuff I'm that desperate to get away, and I want to just have a complete fucking change and take this risk and get off this planet for a bit. So if anyone's up for travelling from September this year onwards, I'm thinking Thailand, India, Cambodia, something like that, mail me at hethem@millfield.somerset.sch.uk. This could be cool.

Peace and carrotts

LZX

Don't worry about hooking up with some complete strangers before leaving, there are loads of people just like you kicking about in all the countries you mentioned. So once abroad, you can befriend people without the feeling that you "have to" stick with your little pre-arranged group. A much better idea, I'd say.