Samothraki lost & found

Guest seeprakoobra

Hee, Twisted78, i remember your tent : ) I enjoyed the festival fully; i didn't see any police. They had been searching our tent when my friend was there, though. Not very interested in their job, these policemen; they had been searching for a minute and then asked (*laughter*) my friend if there's any drugs in the tent : ) I guess that her pretty face and the fact that the tent was an ultimate mess with all our things & clothes lying randomly on the floor saved our illegal substances and her : )

And then the other thing. My mom's camera was forgotten somewhere in the area and i'm longing for the film that is in it. It's a grey Canon, which is written in the front in the upper left corner and down in the right it says 'prima zoom shot'. In the back there's this small wheel you can switch to different positions; one of these positions marked with some text has a green background.

If you make pictures of the film there should be photos of me; a blond, short haired boy and my friend; a japanese girl with dreadlocks. Maybe on that film also a picture of me in a tree with a white hat; if it is there then it's a sure identification : )

Please copy this mail to anywhere you think might be useful to find my pics. And if you know something about the lost and found stall which was in the festival, please mail or reply to this. My phone +35850 322 6883

Thank You

lost my mind on the dancefloor

(actually there was a not saying this at the AccessAllAreas booth at Samothraki :))

hope youll find it ..