URGENT:Contact Info needed

Guest Full Lotus

Namaste All, does anyone have any contact details(email/web pages) for Pyside and Neuromotor??? If so, please let me know asap. We are looking to book either act for a party.

Bom and Thanks

Guest Soulhunter

Or you can contact Turbotrance

Turbo Trance Records

3, rue Saint-Exupéry

13580 La Fare-les-Oliviers

France

tel/fax: 0033 (0)490.425.019

mobile: 0033 (0)603.561.965

Guest Full Lotus

Thanks for the help guys, although I can only see pics and no interview on this site(must be going crazy). Acid Dance, already tried that, so I'll give TT a go. I'd rather contact them directly rather than go via the labels.

Bom Amar Nath

Guest KashRum

Hey lotus i saw neuromotor live in budapest , was fuckin great , it is good ur booking him, and by the way yes they psyside and neuromotor are really close (jean-luc and fred are good friend) i heard some crazy @!#$ happening to them in tokyo with some crazy fans, anyway chek the label

info live act booking contact:

neuromotor@acidance-records.com

tel: +30945381888

Guest KashRum

Hey lotus i saw neuromotor live in budapest , was fuckin great , it is good ur booking him, and by the way yes they psyside and neuromotor are really close (jean-luc and fred are good friend) i heard some crazy @!#$ happening to them in tokyo with some crazy fans, anyway chek the label

boom shankar

Guest KashRum

boom shankar

Guest KashRum

boom shankar

• 1 year later...