hELLO nEW yORKERS!

I am going to NYC and get to pick when i want to go... i am curious about upcoming parties in the area from may 1st thru the summer... any help/idears would be appreciated!

thanks!

i am coming from Portland, OR... things are alive and kicking around here with summer coming up... looking forward to

seeing talamasca and IM up here! yaya! anyway, i will definetly check the parties link, i was just kinda lookin for a heads up.

Guest Beasti

Lots of parties as matter of fact,weeklies Mon thru Thurs.My friends are doing a Tue weeklies Psy Trance @ Liquids in NYC .And April 11 ,you got Son Kite playing live and Dj Dimitri of GBU. IN May thers gonna be a Psy festival here by Omnitribe.So lots of shit are happening .Just got to talk to the right man.

are you the 'right man?' if so you should email me... i can only see the nyc.rr.com of your address... ~;) danke

erindoo@hotmail.com

Guest Dr. Cheroot

in case u get too lazy:

FREE WEEKLIES

{ Mondays Union Cafe

Omnitribe presents Union Cafe with DownTempo Beats, Lounge, Ambient & Chill out music. Kife, FX Mike, StaS & StaS 137 Avenue C, from 8PM - 11pm it's also an internet cafe leshiy@nyc.rr.com

Tuesdays at GET TRANCE at Liquids

226 East 10th Street Between 1st Ave and A 10pm to 4am This week: Jason (Subtlechaos) Icycoil Fmar Iggy DJ's needed for this party If interested please e-mail: unknownshroom @yahoo.com

@ { Tuesdays & Wednesdays Opium Den,

3rd b/w 2nd & 3rd ave, ID21+ Ambient Tuesdays, Downtempo and progressive on Wednesdays.. There is a normal bar non trance crowd, so there's a constant supply of random people. Contact mswas6@hotmail.com for Tuesdays, chiletrance@yahoo.com for Wednesdays

- Wednesday Party at Pyramid

After an extraordinary night at the Pyramid, we have decided to extend our

"Trance Experience" into a weekly line. PsyTranceMission (P.T.M) Presents: the Pyramid (101 Ave A & 6th Street) 9:30pm - 4:00am. 2 Floors of Pure Trance Experience! 2 Simultaneous Acts! Full on Floor: INFLUX Vs Juggernaut (Dream Catcher, N.Y.C) dj UNKNOWN (Nobi-San) BERZERX (Ohmboy-Gadi and Mike) Psychedelic Lounge: Dramatix SH.I.K.I.D (Omnitribe NYC) And much more... Admission: 21+ Gentltemen 5$ LADIES COME IN FREE! Visit Us online at www.psytrancemission.com or come in to our location at Greenwich Village: 118 West 3rd Street & Macdougal.

Thursdays at Solas Tranz Body Express

10pm to 4 beyond @ Solas (e9th st. bet.3rd & 2nd Ave.) Contact funday_mass@hotmail.com 2/27: Guilleame, Shikid, Infllux

April 3rd and every 1st & 3rd Thursday bi-monthly Trance Party at Laila Lounge 113 N 7 St. (bet Berry & Wythe) Williamsburg L Train to Bedford Ave tel: 718-486-6791 22:00-4:00 FREE rotating local and international trance DJs::: LAILA LOUNGE CREW+

Thursdays - Alphabet Lounge - House of Trance?

ONE-OFFS

April 1 - Tuesday - April Fool's

Wednesday April 2nd Opening show at CB's 313 Gallery. This is not a trance party but Naoto has designed a lot of stuff for the DMT and Trance Church. Opening Reception: 6-8pm This show will run through April 27th, 2003 Artists: Naoto Hattori Porkchop Patrick Williams Tony Juliano KRK Ryden Attaboy CB's 313 Gallery 313 Bowery (Between 1st and 2nd Streets) New York, NY 10003. (212) 677-0455

http://www.wwwcomcom.com

{ Friday April 4th - "Goa Trash Queens" Benefit in Queens

Private Trance Party in Lisa's rented sound studio with many trance DJs - a Benefit for Goa Trash Queens, a new trance/art project with DJs from Brainmachines, Light-o-matic, Nimbus the guy who people who brought Atmos, and Israel. http://www.brainmachines.com/GoaTrashQueens.html

11-7am Suggested donation: $10. See web site for DJs, directions, and full details

White trash, trailertrash , GOA TRASH! High art/Low art High brow/Low brow Bingo! A movement was born. Hey, let's see what the chicks can do...or the guys that want to be chicks....................... (C'mon I'm just kidding,... I don't know it's an interesting twist.) Since this is a benefit... Men dressed up as women free hehehe or anyone that looks like Andy Warhol Everyone else $10.00. Don't worry the girls will patrol and make sure none of the men get harassed. Lisa Renko, and the FreeStyle Family are your hosts Expect some DJs from GOATRASH with a few surprises thrown in. Interested DJs email ismokedmt@aol.com

9:00PM-7:00AM.....so we'll be going all night! Expect your regular Goa beach trash existence along with inter-active art and a live music jam room.Address: 46-23 Crane St. 3rd Floor. Long Island City, Queens.(a left on Crane off Jackson Avenue, art building across the street from the Court

Square Diner and diagnal to PS1 Contemporary Arts) Long Island city/ Court house Square stop on the E,V,7,G. One block away from the 7 line. Contact: lisarenko@msn.com

April 4th Saturday - Goa Tra$h continues its killer formula with new rotating residents Sam and Theo (UK) from Twisted Productions 10pm-4am at Boom! 152 Spring between Wooster and West Broadway This week it's free before 11pm, $10 after. People with drums and/or in costume in free all night. See web site for DJ lists, directions, and full details at http://www.brainmachines.com/goatrash.html

@ April 11th Friday - Son Kite & Dmitri Spectra

April 12th Liran's Birthday

April 16th Full Pink Moon 2:35 pm

April 18 or 19 - Tsunami

April 19th Saturday - Free PSI Outdoor Psy-Trance Event

April 25th Friday - Goa Tra$h with special guest DJ

April 26th Saturday

May 2 - Friday - Open

@ May 3rd - Saturday - Marihuana Parade - TRANCE PARTY IN THE WORKS! day through night. Jason of Subtlechaos and Spectra.

May 15th Full Flower Moon 10:36 pm

May 30 or 31 - Tsunami and Spectra

June 14th Full Strawberry Moon 6:15 am

June 14th Omnitribe upstate 2.5 from NYC huge private land with

proper papers Fri noon through Sun sunset. booking line up now. DJ Anti confirmed, DJs... confirmed Anti, Bim, Noma, Dutch, Penta, Scilent Sphere, Johnny Marquise, Gavin, FXMike, SH.I.K.I.D.... S<>Range might come.... chillout and dance floor.

$40 pre-sale.