Psy Trance Parties

Guest lifeform

Well, I was giving this some thought tonight while i was out. Are party's over seas (i live in the US) all psy trance parties? Like every act a psy trance group/dj? Cause if there is any kind of psychedlicness at a party here in the US it's 1 no name dj, and that's it. I was wondering if they mixed it up a bit... Like do you have Jungle or House at these parties?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest themoonwizard

well here in belgium we got all diffirent kinds off party's, techno, trance, deep house, dnb, acid, goa, .................

and sometimes they trow a party on wich you can find 2-3 diffirent styles of music, but I think I can say that the goa trance party's are the one's with the most layed back atmosphere

Guest Shax408

Down here in Mexico, we have some D&B raves just a few, a lot of Trance,Progressive, and Techno raves but the Psy-scene is pushing full power strength down here everyone is really holding to this style and even tho the people are not yet fully aware of all the styles and doors of Psyco it's coming up very strong, personaly I've gone to my only Psy raves down here and a couple back home in San Francisco but let me tell you who I've gone and seen GMS, INFECTED MUSHROOM, LOGIC BOMB, HUX FLUX, ALIEN PROJECT, LOTUS OMEGA, SUN PROJECT, ETNICA, HALLUCINOGEN, SKAZI, TOTAL ECLIPSE, REEFER DECREE, KOXBOX, GOA GIL, TICON, NOMA, PROCESS, ABSOLUM, ASTRAL PROJECTION, SPACE CAT, MUMBO JUMBO, COSMOSIS, TRISTAN, RAJA RAM(dj sET), X-DREAM, AND PRETTY SOON PSYSEX, PSYCRAFT,NEUROMOTOR, AND HOPEFULLY THE ALL POWERFULL GODS TEXAS FAGGOTT AND OTHER FINNISH GROUPS, as you can see not the hole star line up is here but some of these groups have said to have their best parties down here. Adding to this there are alot of upcoming Dj's with good projects and not forget to mention the acomplishment of Sound Sorcery Records.

I am Shaxie-Shaysty and at the moment I am starting my road to music making and I promise I will try my best and I will succeed to come up and I will have one if not the best Live act in Mexico(Best Live act right now D Tek and Dr. Panik, groovy and intense) I really Recomend anyone to come down here to party and have a great mystical and fun time.

Guest Lifeform

I'ts been a while since i've seen this post since the forum was down for a while... but thanks for the replies. I know new york has all psy parties but i was just making sure..

Guest bugbread

Japanese psy parties are pure psy the whole night, with quite a few of the major artists coming here. Parties that have more than one genre play on the same floor are REALLY small parties, and parties with multiple floors with different genres are massives.

Unfortunately, nowadays the ONLY outdoor parties are psy. I went to a mixed genre outdoor party two years ago, with goa and DnB at night, and it switched to epic trance when the sun came out in the middle of this forest and it was the best I've ever felt. But now all genres besides goa only play in clubs.