1 year around the world!

I am currently planning a trip around the world and so far the plan is as follows:

Depart Australia - New Zealand - Canada - London - Rome (and everywhere in between) - India - Japan - Arrive Australia

Are there any MUST VISIT places along my path to watch out for??

I'm leaving in December this year (yes yes I know I'm getting a little excited and planning early) but I need to arrange appropriate visas, flights, etc before high season.

Where are the best parties??

I'd love to hear from anyone who can help.. I'm also extremely open-minded, so suggest away... :-)

Guest unikos

the best parties... you just have to plan your trip according to festivals! europe will have lots of festivals throughout the summer....

Guest Hallucinogenious

take me with you plz !

there is Voov this year,Samothraki (promote my country),Sola Luna(again promote my country) and visit greece ...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bassfreak

u got the summerdreaming festival near sydney, as well as the rainbow serpant festival near melbourne...both around december / january....

if u like the great outdoors...south island of new zealand is the place to visit..the fiords at milford sound near queenstown are awesome, as are the glaciers up the west coast...i'd say allow a month at least for the south island

also...head up north to tuscanny when u visit rome if u like cool scenery..

Guest bassfreak

u got the summerdreaming festival near sydney, as well as the rainbow serpant festival near melbourne...both around december / january....

if u like the great outdoors...south island of new zealand is the place to visit..the fiords at milford sound near queenstown are awesome, as are the glaciers up the west coast...i'd say allow a month at least for the south island

also...head up north to tuscanny when u visit rome if u like cool scenery..