Gokarna!!!

Well i am in need of some help, i have been in vagator and anjuna area for the last 25 days and have been quite dissapointed with the pace of the season. SO i want to travel down to gokarna. So if anyone can give me some feedback on the place it would be amazing. ie. whats the scene with the parties/ music/ crowd/ cost.... that information would be invaluable to me...

thanx///

It's an easily negotiable place and the "scene" is very compact. Om-Beach would be a good place to start. Just go there and it'll all make sense. In general, costs are far lower than those of Goa, and you'll find some hardcore-hippie -crowds (among all the others) there. Just go go go, Gokarna is good for you. ;)

Disclaimer: Phase, you here? I think you have more recent info concerning Gokarana?

Guest flying kundalini

Bom.. was in Gokarna for the last full moon.. and yes anjuna/vagator is CRAP MAN..:-(

My advice is to sack that shit and travel to Gokarna ( very cheap, parties sometimes ) while stopping off at Palolem on the way thru ( been here for over 2 months now and still haven't left yet..:-)) where the rigs will mostly be on butterfly beach..

keep it shanti

FK

thanks for the help guys... i think i'll catch the party at the temple tonight in ANjuna and then head south for the full moon. Hope to find a good party// o yeah if anyone one wants info from here, there is a party usually every other day at the temple in Anjuna next to the shore bar. So far the season has been very un- GOA... too many newbies with their own wierd perceptions. Musically, hill top on new years had some killer djs.. impressive were psycho micro, yoshi who both played killer sets. In the temple scene i got to hear paul taylor the other day, who outdid himself as usual and then there was goa gil the other day... anyways please give me some specific information guys on gokarna,,, like fk if you could tell me some details on the full moon party it would be cool..... anyways guys thanks for the invaluable info... much appreciated