Son Kite in Toronto

Guest jonathan

Was anybody there except for me?

Where did all those beautiful people come from? Son Kite has to be the coolest guy in the world. What a great live set.

Guest Vilcata

I was soooooooooo there

man i was so worried..... showed up at 10:30..... about 20 peeps there..... son kite was supposed to go on at 11:00...... no one was there so they extended the chill set of one of the BLA guys.....

Son Kite goes on around 12:00-12:30...... peeps start showing up

great party.... nice music though alittle too tribal/minimal for me..... Llopis was good though..... more of the full on i like

had to leave early though.... friend didn't show up and shrooms were making me talkative..... but not talk to new people talkative..... oh well.... got sleep before work next day which i didn't expect

waiting for analog pussy next month.... hope its good....

DSF and BLA really are getting rather good at this throwing party's thing

good work

I would love to play a chillout set in Canada (Toronto or vicinity) sometime when I'm over there... any of you guys connected...?

bomble

The Digiboga party in Toronto (Son Kite vs Llopis) was one of the best indoor party we've played in a long time. The place was great and the people really had fun on the dancefloor. At some parties it's really hard to conect with the people when you're playing and sometimes you aren't in the right mode yourself but at this party I had two just wonderful hourse playing together with the dancefloor.

I'm really looking forward to the next time in Toronto (one of the best and most professional orginizers aswell, thanks Dan)

Seb

Guest spundar

llopis full on?...nuh uh...that was boring progressive poop...but if you like that, hey who cares right...i on the other hand really enjoyed son kite...i must have really lost track of time because it felt like they were on for about 3 hours...kudos to no watches

great night

Guest jonathan

Nice to see you guys here. Yes I must agree, it was an amazing night by all standards. Great Venue, Beautiful people, and a kick-ass live set by Son Kite and Llopis.

Llopis's DJ set started off minimal/progressive but had at least 4-5 semi-full on tracks. He has great music, no doubt.

Anybody have any idea what's coming up next? Deep Sea Fish really kick, they know exactly what they are doing. I drove 8 hours for this gig and it was worth every second of my time.

Guest jonathan

Nice to see you guys here. Yes I must agree, it was an amazing night by all standards. Great Venue, Beautiful people, and a kick-ass live set by Son Kite and Llopis.

Llopis's DJ set started off minimal/progressive but had at least 4-5 semi-full on tracks. He has great music, no doubt.

Anybody have any idea what's coming up next? Deep Sea Fish really kick, they know exactly what they are doing. I drove 8 hours for this gig and it was worth every second of my time.

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Hey Seb, nice to see you here man! Thank you so much for the amazing live set, I was at the front the whole time with the Batman T-Shirt :) I haven't had such a good time in a while.

Guest jonathan

Hey Seb, nice to see you here man! Thank you so much for the amazing live set, I was at the front the whole time with the Batman T-Shirt :) I haven't had such a good time in a while.

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Guest Jonathan

hehehehehe

I really had a good time. :)

fucking forum.

Either my internet connection was screwing with me or I am doing speed or something.

Cheers.