Psynews party !!

Hello everybody.

Sorry to disturb you but we need some help :

Some of you already know we are organizing a psytrance party on june 29th in Belgium. I'll join Anoebis there this week end to visit some places...but we thought some of you may know a real cool place too.

So we are looking for a quite big place (at least 500 people), preferably in the Ardennen mountains, so as to party as much as we want :) A good place would be a farm or something, so that we can also dance outdoors! If you have been somewhere that looks like that, if you can help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'd be grateful.

Thanks.

mars@planet-d.net & anoebis@goatrance.com

Guest Protex Midget

Agalactia> your from israel right? Maybe we could organize some guyz from Isreal to fly to belgium for the party...

hmm i dont think it would be really that valuable. that's only one party.

if you wanna do an "european campaign" and attend to all festivals besides our party, then it's worth coming, and stay.

Guest PsYoNic

well i already tipped Anoubis an open air and indoor location...even suggested a company for the soundsystem and backline...this was more then two months ago.......didn't got a mail back from him.......

yes i know. thanks. same as JanUa on another forum.

i'm going to spend my next week end visiting locations with Anoebis.

that message was just meant to try to find other locations, just in case you people know some more.

darn it - if you made it a week later or a week earlier I could probably come (I graduate on the 28th but I am going to Strasbourg before then and Paris afterwards...)

Nevermind... I'll be there in spirit... think of me as having a little science shack for you all to come and do experiments and work out how the universe does what it does best...

bomble

Guest Afghanfan

Bomble, are you serious about that science shack?? Sounds like a worthwhile attraction. what I'm getting at is that our festival is 5-7 July ( a week later ) and you're invited. Psynews part 2???? - the after party: "Bomble celebrates his graduation in full blown colour, and on the vodka."

As for the Alien in every Israelian - if you fly here then I'll get you in for free!

Peace in

Chances are I still won't be able to come Afghanfan, as my in-laws are visiting and travelling through Europe with my wife & I. Still, let me know the details...

As for the science shack... probably would be fun especially if I tried to make it themed on something like environmental technology. I think I'd have to do it in the UK though to have access to all the bits I'd need.

bomble

Guest Afghanfan

Hmmm this thread has moved to far down. I'll post all the detail with flyer some time soon - In May probably...

Peace in