Guesthouse in Goa

Guest viengiac

Hey,

i got to goa in november an serach for a cheap guesthouse in the south like anjuana or karela. please contact me if you have informations.

thanxx...

boom

viengiac

Guest viengiac

maybe, my first plan was to go to anjuna or vagator but someone told me it´s better go to kerala. i´m not sure what to do...

Couple of days? Couple of months more like. ;) Goa really is a place that you can't visit in a hurry, I know I couldn't, getting stuck there is to be expected. I'd stay in Chapora/Vagator and rent a bike for getting around. In Kerala, there are nice beaches also... Varkala has a bit of a scene (? how is it these days anyway?).

• 3 weeks later...

i could reccomend Moondance Guesthouse and Restruant, in the main drag of Little Vagator.

nice Nepali management, good restruant, resonably simple & secure, 5 minuites walk from Nine Bar and Banyan Tree, 10 mins from Disco Valley.

• 2 weeks later...

there has been a scen in kerala for a couple of years.. not anything like goa at all much more peace... and this is barely the best place to expose gokarna.... you'll have truckloads of people landing up there next//