"Are You Shpongled party" @ Helsinki

Oh mine...simple music with occassional peaks for 16e at the door. You should `ve experienced the frustration of finnish music makers for example...Lack of spirit.

Torremolinos- trance if I may say. Almost.

Raja Ram played greatly produced tunes but it isn`t enough for me.

Oh mine...simple music with occassional peaks for 16e at the door. You should `ve experienced the frustration of finnish music makers for example...Lack of spirit.

Torremolinos- trance if I may say. Almost.

Raja Ram played greatly produced tunes but it isn`t enough for me.

That's very common of phinns today.

Bitch about the ticket prices, bitch about the "lack of spirit", bitch about the audience, bitch about freaking everything.

if you rather watch television and eat trash at home on Saturday night, well it's up to you. I enjoyed the party, and I would have definetly payed 30€ for it if asked..

I don`t want to ruin your good vibes. I`m just telling that trivial tunes make me lose interest to the whole thing. Don`t make it a national question. I would like to dance my ass off every time I´m at a party. You have a nice attitude anyway. Of course you take it personally if you liked the action.

• 1 month later...
Guest TranceNik

ûÐÏÎÇÌ ÜÔÏ ÏÞÅÎØ ËÌÁÓÎÏ ÍÙ ÔÁÍ ÂÙÌÉ ÎÕ ÐÒÎÏÓÔÏ SUPER ÍÙ ÉÚ òïóóéé !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!