any belgians to fullmoon-festival &/or voov?

Guest psilou

heyhey,

are there any belgians planning to go to the fullmoon-festival (23-25/07) &/or voov (26-28/07), both cheap and very close to eachother?...and good programme (cosma, alien project...check on goatrance.de)

as my friends are almost all on holiday i'm looking for some belgian (or other) company... so if anyone wants to join or if i can join someone...

please let me know... thanx bom boudhanath lou

I will go to VooV together with someone else (maybe you know her => Dayana).

We will go by train and car, but I'm sure we can meet somehow on the festival :)

Otherwise, just mail me! :)

Guest psilou

ok, that sounds really good.

i'll go to the fullmoon-festival before and after i'm gonna move over to voov, so from next week on i can't do any surfing anymore... but easy game, i'll sent you an e-mail!

but i even think i know who you are: dreads, coulorful clothing and organizer of the plur-feestjes? (sorry to reduce you on this) ... if all this was right i'm gonna find you...hehe... cu soon bombom

Guest afterhourz

Yep going to Voov too , normally departing friday at noon !

Psylou what do you look like ?

Psilou

Yes, dreads, clourfull/fluoro and organiser of PLUR... It won't be hard to find me on the VooV, the people that will go with me are also fluoro from head to toe! :) (you know them, the guys from Libmurg)

So just come and say hi ;)

Bom Shankar!