other Belgians going to Samothraki?

Guest kadafi

I was wondering how you guys are going to Greece in august?

We were planning to go by train at first, but because of some circumstances we had to switch to the idea of going by air...

But I looked up the prices on the internet today and the flight seems needlesly expensive... about 400-500 euro :o(

So, is there anyone here who can inform me of a cheaper flight?

Guest psilou

we also want to go there, a friend is now visiting freinds in greece and he got a flight from brussels to frankfurt to athens and same back for 300 euros, so not to expensive...but i have to ask him where he booked it...

btw... is it true that the entry ticket costs 'bout 150 euro (or 88 £), isn't that heavy?

and last... i'm looking for some belgians that wanna join me to the fullmoon-festival (23-25/07) and voov (26-28/07) both in germany, cheap and close to eachother...and good programme, check on goatrance.de...in case you know someone who wants to go there...

here i just got news from him: he booked at 'use it - connection' in liege, maybe also available in brussels or antwerp...

ok man, let me hear of your news...

Guest kadafi

thanx for the tips and the info... We found a flight on Virgin airlines for 337 euro per person... that's pretty much okay... and yes a ticket for Samothraki dance festival costs 150 euro NOW!!! :op hèhè...

but it's worth the money!

We might go to Voov, but I'm not sure yet...

bye :o)

Guest Tris (Hadra Crew)

If you think to go overland to Greece, we gathered some infos about boat companies, trains and bus on our website "parties" section.

You can have a look at www.hadra.net

See you next month !

Tris

• 4 weeks later...
Guest joseph

Hello,

I am in Switzerland and I have room in my camper bus for two more friendly souls. I leave Lausanne the 16th of August (and from Davos the 17th) and come back around the 8th of September. Contact :Mojosho@yahoo.com Boum Bhole Nath

Cost will be approximately 150 euros p.p.r.t. and then you have ferry costs + entry.