Information on Europe in Decmber PLEASE!!!

Guest Mike D

Hi guys and gals,

just want to know if there would be any interesting Goa clubs or parties in England, Spain or France during December to Mid-January . I am mainly going over for some shopping and to visit the few places I missed last time. I want to get all my psy related stuff done in England mainly, like t-shirts/posters etc. and also my Campers shoes in Spain!! I'd lso love to cathc up with people, I am on a tight budget, like 1,000 euro at the most!! And I will have my entire goa collection, copies of course so I don't lose originals, for entertainment and maybe for sharing/swapping with people I meet. My main concern is new years eve and Xmas when I'llbe in London/England, and I do have family friends I can hang with, but if I could go to a party with some people fromt he forum, or even just at their house, I can cook up a feast for a very chea price hehe, would be great fun!! Anyway, email or something. I was gonna go to America but after talking to a lot of people I know they said it would be easier to wait until I get my full license so I can hire a car as public transportis not that great other thean New Yorkj, and even then they don't think it is to safe, not being negative just what I was told so don't get angry please hehe! See ya'll!!

look out for astral phoenix, mindscapes, kundalini etc in london for new years eve - bound to be somthing big on somewhere!

laters

Guest ZeLengen

I think it's a bit early to know which parties will be organized in December. But if you're planning on going to the UK and France, you might as well pass through Belgium. The scene is very much alive here .... mostly several parties a week. So if you should find the time, post something after summer. I'll probably be able to give you more information late September, begin October.

Greetz,

ZeLengen.

Guest Mindtwister

Hi!

Don't miss "Arvika Festivalen" here in Sweden

Talamasca

Ticon

etc

DJ's

Mark Allen

Timo Mass

etc

Guest Goazzz!!!

That's a very funny line up!!!!! What Ticon and Timo Mass have in common in their music?? How the line up will be??? Ticon live and then Timo Mass??? Ha, hahahahaha!!! What's out for the tomatoes!!!!!!

No offence!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nick Vertigo

ANTE GAMHSOU RE PAPARI ANTE GAMHSOU PALIO MALAKA THES KAI PARTI MALAKA E MALAKA SKAOXONTRI PALIO MPANIERA POUSTH