Psynews party !!

Hello everybody.

Sorry to disturb you but we need some help :

Some of you already know we are organizing a psytrance party on june 29th in Belgium. I'll join Anoebis there this week end to visit some places...but we thought some of you may know a real cool place too.

So we are looking for a quite big place (at least 500 people), preferably in the Ardennen mountains, so as to party as much as we want :) A good place would be a farm or something, so that we can also dance outdoors! If you have been somewhere that looks like that, if you can help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'd be grateful.

Thanks.

mars@planet-d.net & anoebis@goatrance.com

hé bien non.

on avait choisi la date avant que gaia ne donne la sienne, je serai en belgique en tant que co-orga de notre teuf, et de toute façon ça fait longtemps que je ne donne plus d'argent à gaia concept (sauf hier soir).

franchement, si il y a des artistes vraiment exceptionnels au festival gaia, vas-y, mais si tu préfères un plateau beaucoup moins cher, super full-on, happy et fluo, alors viens plutôt en belgique. on aura 3 lives, 24 heures de son.

on annoncera le teuf officiellement tout bientôt.

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party_deta...s.php3?PID=7075

hrm no.

we had chosen the date before gaia gave the date for its festival, i'll be in belgium as the co-organizer of our party, and anyway it's been a long time i don't give money anymore to gaia concept (except yesterday).

honnestly, if there are really unusual artists at the gaia festival, go there, but if you prefer a far less expensive party with super full-on, happy and fluo people, then better go to belgium. we'll have 3 live acts, 24 hours of sound.

we'll announce the party officially quite soon.

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party_deta...s.php3?PID=7075

a+

Guest ZeLengen

Salut Mars,

j'ai un question pour vous. C'est annoncé que le teuf commence le 29 a 04.00h et sera fini le 30 a 02.00h. Est-ce-que ça veut dire que le teuf commence et arrête la nuit ?? Ou est-ce de l'apres-midi jusque aux apres-midi le jour suivant ?? Excusé-moi pour le mal français. J'avais envie d'essayer de me faire comprendre en français ... un peut d'excercise pour quand je verra quelques francophones aux teuf. Merci en avant,

Hi Mars,

I have a question for you. It's announced that the party will start on the 29th at 04.00h and will finish on the 30th at 02.00h. Does this mean that the party starts and finishes at night ?? Or is it from the afternoon till the afternoon next day ?? Excuse me for my bad french. I fellt like trying to make myself understandable in french ... a bit of excercise for when I meet some french-speaking people at the party. Thanks in advance,

ZeLengen (who's really bored at work for the moment).

Guest l1l13

m'enfin Mars tu ne sais pas que les Gaia ont toujours lieu pour mon anniversaire ....le 30/06 ..... :))

cela dit marre de passer tjrs le meme birthday ds le meme chateau !

La Belgique c est tres interessant :))

on va voir ca

bises @+

Guest KashRum@BugSystem

hey mars u mean u were at the effervetransces??

Cause i was supposed to do the visuals there, on aurait pu se croiser c fou!!!

I was with roopak all the afternoon, and i don't know your name???

What's your real name , let's meet in next party!!

Guest KashRum@BugSystem

hey mars u mean u were at the effervetransces??

Cause i was supposed to do the visuals there, on aurait pu se croiser c fou!!!

I was with roopak all the afternoon, and i don't know your name???

What's your real name , let's meet in next party!!

Guest beuh-air

you know roopak ???? great guy , and awesome dj

i was with mars at the effervetrance on sunday and met him for the first time there , very nice guy too ;)

rendez vous le 7 mai pour une grosse soirée faciale mars

;)

peace