Canada parties

Hi evryone!

My name is Toma. I like psycho music, and now it became my dream to go to some show... If you know anything about shows in Canada, better Quebec (cause I live in Sherbrooke), then e-mail me, please!!!!!!! I ask you to e-mail, because I don't have computer at home, but I have it in school, so sometimes I have time to check it during informatics. I really wait for your answers!!!!!!

Infected Toma...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Entare

Okey that's it I have never seen such a boring country as Canada is. I've recently moved here from Yugoslavia and it seems that there aren't any psy parties in British Columbia and in whole Canada i've found out that there was some parties near Montreal (like Talamasca for example) in recent time. But there isn't any in BC and that's what drives me mad! Even my newly met friends don't even know what goa/psy trance is. So if someone who knows some psy parties in British Columbia let me know by sending me an e-mail or posting it here. So if anyone knows please let me know. bom!!

Guest Mahalliner

No kidding there aren't any parties in Canada! It's really annoying too, at least in Vancouver you might have a chance finding places to buy stuff but here in Winnipeg there is nil! As you said and as I've heard there is some stuff going on in places like T.O. and Montreal but not much else! Let me know if you find anything good!

Hey, guys!

You're right. The next party is gonna be in Montreal on the 29th in some night club. But as I'm only 15, I can't go there, cause I can't get into this club... And then there is gonna be some great 3-day goa-festival in Quebec. I have friends from New-Brundswik, and they are gonna come there specially to see Infected Mushroom. Isn't that great? So I think, if you really like GOA/PSY music, you can find a way to visit at least one show during the year! Just choose the best! :)

And in my stupid town Sherbrooke noone knows about psy music too... So just try to find people from different places... And you can find any goa music in Audiogalaxy. Here is the link: http://www.audiogalaxy.com You'll need to dowload a programme, and it's really fantastic.

Toma.

Guest samsara

Check out Organix in Vancouver, Love Sound Dance, Deliria, 9Prophets etc...

there is Psytrance here you just have to look hard :)

also check out club 23 west Cordova on friday nights :)

Sam

Guest samsara

Check out Organix in Vancouver, Love Sound Dance, Deliria, 9Prophets etc...

there is Psytrance here you just have to look hard :)

also check out club 23 west Cordova on friday nights :)

Sam

I am sure that Hallucinogen played in Vancouver in August 1999 ?

all I can say is ... if there's nothing happening.... it's your turn to start the fire. Much easier to get a regular up-for-it crowd if you're the only person putting on psy nights.

Plus with summer on the way I am sure you Canucks can make use of some of the most beautiful and unspoilt wilderness for a proper tribal gathering. I'd come.

bomble

Guest Entare

To samsara

those parties are only ONE PER YEAR here in Vancouver and that's the problem I just moved from Europe and there aren't any parties going on so don't tell me that there is psytrance cos one party per year doesn't do any good to the psy scene at least here in Vancouver. In Yugoslavia there are parties every week and famous artists are coming often. I'm glad that I brought my cd's and my mp3's because no way I could find any cd's or vinyl's here. If you have any suggestions about any source for cd's & vinyl's I would be pleased to hear from you. Also parties. Bom!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheKaa

I agree that the canadian psyscene is really is almost unexistent, and the crowd that goes to those party are mainly what we call candy ravers. But i'm sure there's some place to dig deep and find a nice concept. I was in Montreal in christmas time, and went to this solar quest/ nuclear ramjet party, it was fuckin baddd, but if u want to search if have the only canadian website in psytrance i think:

http://psyvilisation.ravewave.com/

Guest Vilcata

Toronto's psy scene is exploding...

Infected just played

analog just played and is comming back

juno reactor played last year

and we have regular parties once every month or two

we used to have a kick ass psy club... but it died (very sadly... @!#$ i miss you area51)

montreal has some really good parties.... but i dunno about out west... haven't really heard much from the scene there

Guest steevo

It's mostly a matter of finding the scene. If you're not finding anything in toronto, something is seriously wrong. Check out Neuromotor on may 25th...full-on hard psy at its best. Look for parties by black light activists, deep sea fish, resistor and cosmic babies...they're usually bringing in headliners monthly.

Guest eXpulse

I live in Toronto

we have like 2-3 parties a month

I went to Son Kite live PA 2 days ago

and that was unfuckinbelivable !

best show i've ever seen

Guest eXpulse

I live in Toronto

we have like 2-3 parties a month

I went to Son Kite live PA 2 days ago

and that was unfuckinbelivable !

best show i've ever seen

Hey guys,

there are plenty of parties over here in Montreal but also in Toronto and on a regular basis for a while, at least in Montreal. Check out the callendar on http://psyvilisation.ravewave.com , pretty much everything is there (as Thekka posted) they have a nice link section, it covers pretty much everything about the scene on the east coast of Canada .

We have Christof of 3D Vision and Dado (Synthetic live + Dj set) coming in June, don't miss that one !!!

You can also check out our website : http://mandala.ravewave.com it should be updated sometimes this week with all details and dates for this summer's parties and festivals .

About people on the west coast I know Deliria is making good parties in Vancouver. Their adress is www.deliria.org. I think Tony was in Mexico for the winter but I'm pretty sure they will do something this summer. There is also the Shambala festival wich I heard is pretty cool, outdoor but I don't know when it is.