BOOM festival?

the Ypy Poty thing hasn't taken Boom Festie's place, i saw a mail from Diogo the other day saying they are already starting to plan Boom 2002, but they don't know what date it will be yet.

• 4 weeks later...

YES! There will be a Boom Festival in Portugal this year! But rumours say that it will be in the Açores Islands (to prevent local "non trance" and scum invasion). That way, only trance lovers will go, cause the trip is more expensive, but it will have a better "enviroment"... it will be tough for drug users, cause it' an Island, and you can only go through an airport! So it won't be easy getting stuff in.

About Ipy Potty... it's from the same organizers as Boom, but it's a diferent festival.

Guest green mouse

hm...the psy trance scene is getting to be very exclusive...only for those with thick pockets....i mean...if it is in europe, at lest the europeans and even the asians can travel for free (hitchhiking..) but this thing with islands....flying, and all that jazzz

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, BOOM is happening this year, and yes it is being organized by GoodMood, the same organizer of the Brazilian Festival, with other brazilian organizors.

Well, I still dont know the location as far, but I dont think it would be that nice to be in Azores, it is a lovely island, really pretty and all, but far away from the main land, and you need to go by plane, so the costs would be gratly increased and that would be really bad to the majority of the people.

Hope they do it in their normal place, it rocks anyway.

Plur