Where should we go for our Honey moon?

Greetings - this is my first post on your lovely forum!

My Fiancee` and I are getting married next July in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We wish to travel overseas for our honeymoon in search of Goa and Culture.

Any suggestions or advice?

Sincerely,

Melanie (aka Birdy)

http://expage.com/vibe

Guest spirit_dancer

birdy...maybe u should post this on the general fourm..u'll get more responses...and yes...goa is definately a goood place to go...all of india for that matter...therez toooooonz to do...and a less expensive trip at that too.

Guest Goazzz!!

If you're really interested in combining honeymoon and music you should come to Greece!!!! there are a lot of romantic places that at nightime some of the best parties in Europe are taking place!!!! bare in mind that now in Europe there is winter!!! So in my opinion it is better to visit countries less cold than Canada!!!!

Respect!!!!

Guest Elysium Project

Well do not go to greece this time at year..... it's too cold...

Go to a more exotic place like Trinidad and Tobaco.. there's some very cool beach parties going on there.... both ambient and dubby stuff too.... If you want to listen to more psy then go to Thailand. Or go to a place completely away from the psy/goa scene to relax: Jamaica :-))

Hey people sorry that I sneak into this thread like this but this is urgent: What's that place on Yucatan peninsula in Mexico, near Cancun, that one with cheap acommodation byt the beach and nice laid-back people? They mentioned it in the Lonely planet episode that was about Yucatan. Anyone have any idea what the friggin I'm talking about? I could get a round-trip airline ticket to Cancun and back for as little as 400Euros. So please help me!

Perhaps it was Playa Del Carmen ?

make sure you see Chichen Itza .... very very mystical place even with a crowd of tourists ....

bomble

Guest psygroove0815

I think you are talking about Islas Mujeres. I have been there in 2000 and it is great. 200 m near the beach there as a very cheap youth hostile, but when we were there in March it was pretty packed, so we had to take a common hotel for 2 nights (15$/person/night) before we could move in. The island is absolutely chilling and the nightlife is nice as well. For trance partys check out Playa del Carmen which is 50 km from Cancun and easily and cheap to be reached by public busses (5$ back then). There you can live directly at the beach in several cheap accomodations, for around 5-10$ per night (in 2000)

Have fun, wish I could go as well :)

arne