Trancers in L.A.

Guest DJ Jeto

Wondering if there are any dude listening to Psy on this forum living in L.A.

I know thre are a couple of them...

Just wondering.. how many...

Guest Octavian

I'm from Toronto, but I'm coming to LA late december...

Does that count?

Do you have any info about the scene over there for me?

Guest DJ Jeto

Hey..

When is late december?

I shall be in Amsterdam for a gig... I can give you info about the rocking parties here... No prob.. e-mail me..

I'm an hour south of LA...

Went to school for a time in LA(LMU) which was quite neat- love the vibe and feeling of excitement up there! Orange County is *so* plastic! :)

oops meant to add- Jeto I'm not sure too many people visit this(Travel Talk) forum. I hadn't checked it out in several weeks and just happened to tonight... Probably a few more LA trancers amongst us...

I'm an hour and a half north of L.A. In the past I was more apt to drive north, but in the last year or so I've been trying out the L.A. scene, which is very different from the Bay Area scene. I have found it less organized, smaller, more underground (i.e. weirder venues) in L.A. MFG in some '70s salsa lounge? GMS in Chinese restaurant? And that Infected *debacle* a few months back? It would be nice to go to a regular monthly party in the same club like the ones Thump throw in SF at Space 550. I believe Thump tried it at Yesteryear's in Pomona but couldn't make it financially feasible. Clubs have their drawbacks, of course, (dumbass bros fucking standing in the middle of the dancefloor), but they beat driving two hours only to drive for three hours more in the middle of the ^*(@#! Angeles National Forest.

• 1 month later...