P.L.U.R.?!?!?! ...my ass!, check out the Albums Reviews

When I first started to interact with people in psychedelic trance scene I found that this people where diferent, not the hostile kind of people; more like tolerant and open minded. When I first started to visit psynews.org i found very descent reviews filled with diferent points of view and everybody was ok... untill now, when guys are starting to write about others people's reviews makeing @!#$ out of what they think about the album.

In Mexico, psychedelic trance partys are transforming in a secure place for all those people who want to get high, or even worst!, a pleace for people to go and find some other "high as hell" people to abuse'em... thats fuckt up... I think P.L.U.R. is getting confused whit libertinism.

I think we should start tolerating others people thoughts and be cool whit that, and we should start tolerating what people thinks about certain album or compil on this site, if you don't like the album reviewing than say what you have to say about the album, but let's not criticise others people's reviews...

In Lake'ch

v4K

u r right bout mexico....but u may want to meet people at parties and find that there r some really amazing people wich r open minded, respectable and that have a crush with psytrance...like me ; )

i think that the scene is something too abstract to make rules of it...u get to realize that u dont need anyones aprobation to BE....about the hole bunch of dudes who dont give a damn about spirituality and respect, they r a test for u to get to a higher level....

oh...i forgot to mention that drugs r profoundly important to some poeple, not every drugster is an ass hole...

Guest JanUa

you're right ,,, i sometimes to get fed up with some people or some words used in the forum and review section ... the way people talk to each-other, the thing's they talk about and the way they interact and express themselfs ... but that's not my problem ... my problem is to try to do it my way without judging others to much but keeping track of myself instead. If i would pay to much attention to these thing's they just would eat away my positive energy and i would become one of those |------------------| ...

For the drug thing ... i believe drug's help me to see and realise the real beauty and values in life, i sometimes even hope they make me a better person ...

But you can't change these people ... you can only hope they will find out for themselfs...

p.l.u.r. ...3ô... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. . . . . .

Guest akindo

I only use reviews to get an idea of how the music is, whether it will be MY TASTE, but I fully understand that what I may hate, other people may love, so I am fine with that. That's why I myself would have to be a music reviewer for a magazine or something like that, because I know that some people will like the music, and some won't, and as a reviewer, you can never really say, "this is bad", only, "this is bad in my opinion." Keep on boomin' and PLUR!

akindo