Ubar Tmar in America

Guest nomad

This guy is mad...seriously mad..such a quiet character, and then he starts playing music and he goes completely nuts. At Rainbow Serpent he played one of the hardest most energetic trance sets of all time.. so if you get a chance to see him, take the opportunity. I also reccommend watching him as well as listening to his music

Guest Tsyoshi

Dunno about good, i saw him play 3 times in Japan and seriously thought he was worse than Midi Millitz-now that is bad!

you're either going to love it or hate it. i would recommned laying off the chemicals for an ubar tmar live. it's just too mad/industrial/rock/noise music to trip too. and it's so crazy you feel like you are tripping anyway. there are few people i would less like to see at a party, but i can understand why some people would go mad to it. and nomad is right. the guy is a complete nutter--something of an "otaku" computer freek.

Guest mogwai

Make sure your awake and happy too if your going to see him.

I was in a great mood at Rainbow Serpent and he ripped the place apart.

At the afterparty a few days later he just gave me the shits and it was just too noisy.