AP & MWNN videoclips and some sets

Guest Templar

Bom! I believe that there are some ppl out there who would like to see some trance videoclips. On our website www.psychedelic.prv.pl you can download three clips: two from Astral Projection - one People Can Fly and another one Dancing Galaxy, and a ql one from old timer Man With No Name - Teleport. All this you'll find in the MUZYKA (Music) section, besides there are some dj sets, and again one from AP - they present there some of their new tracks...

Guest Afghanfan

En Taro Adun my Polish brother ;) Great to see you venture into the general realm!!! Keep spamming - Psychedelic Storm rulz ;)

Peace in

si ju tumorol at de "pig" klab

Guest Asterope

Yeah, I've just seen these videoclips : People Can Fly makes shiver every time I listen to it.

When you are watching it, on the top of the screen, you can see the WBPM logo. Do you know what happened to that fabulous TV ? Is it over nowadays ?

Guest Templar

Whoa, I didn't know that there was a clip for The Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Rock Bitch - must be ql thought, considering it is Green Nuns.

I've heard that there is a video for some Miranda's track (would be ql if it was for Gnocchi or Concorde!). If we manage to grab it we shall put it on the site in some time.

I've read on OrphicThrench in the newest interview with S. Posford that there was a short clip for LSD...

Afghanfan: En Taro Adun. Been here few times with some minor posts. As for today's party unfortunately my condition isn't very good lately - ehh, @!#$ happens :/, so I won't attend to "Swinia" :] today. But I cannot miss Jama, so we will meet there... been waiting too long 4 some Toga party (missed Soma :( ).

::Have A Good Time All The Time::

Guest Templar

Juno... Now this is too good to be true... :)

High Energy Protons - that would kick ass indeed!

Guest Templar

Well done DeathPosture "Roll us a giant!" :))))) too bad there wasn't any High Energy Protons :/

I think that Conga Fury would also be nice - if there was such a clip.

i finish to download only the infected live, i heard that and i dont very sure it infected mushroom it a 48:55 minut long with not singel one track from them

Guest Templar

Raider: if you manage to upload Green Nuns it would be great - I'm very interested how this clip presents.

Yep, the new AP sounds very good I must say, a very fresh sound from Lior and Avi team, you don't hear the same beats and old hi-hats over and over again in the new tracks. Anyway, the best one for me would be the first track - when listening to it I have the same feeling as when I was listening to Liquid Sun. Good work AP! I've heard that the new album is going to be released before summer holidays (the was a rumour that it will be released on TIP...).

About the "Infected mushroom - live on vibrasphere" I must admit that we were fulled - thanks to my friend I know now that this one comes not from IM but it is a mix by DJ Skywarp - that is why there is no IM track in it and a very different style than the one played by IM. Sorry for the mistake, but we were fulled also.

no problem;-) but one more thing ther is a set from dj - psykosonic and the all set is full with infected tracks mybe that the infected set? or it psykosonic that fill like to be infected?;-)

Guest Templar

Nope, this is the tracklist for Psykosonic's "Mindbangin Psy mix":

1. TIM SCHULDT "Pale" (Aurinko Rec.)

2. BAMBOO FOREST "Toast" (Flying Rhino)

3. PSYCHAOS "Creative Anomaly " (Atomic Rec.)

4. SHIVA SKAZI "Psychedelic Revolution" (Shiva Space Technology)

5. PARA SENCE "Boomerang" (Tip World)

6. GMS "Whiplash" (Tip World)

7. WIZZY NOISE "Shores Of Freedom" (Moon Spirits Rec.)

8. JAIA "Factory Of Mind" (Moon Spirits Rec.)

9. PREX "Malfunction" (MDMA Rec.)

8. LOGIC BOMB "Always Choose Retry" ( Spiral Trax Int.)

9. ETNICA "Mind Altering Drugs" (Spirit Zone)

10. SYNTHETIN "The Mummy" (Spun Rec.)

No IM here and no mistake here this time, and it starts with the recognizable Tim Schuldt.