If you could change "just a couple words" in a tra

How would you change samples/lyrics in your favotire tracks? Sometimes I wish they were different..

Shpongle: Tales of the Inexpressible: Track 7 - Once Upon The Sea Of Blissfull Awareness - "Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy" could be "Laugh some, weep some, dance for joy" - Removing that one word makes the evening much more fun for everybody, especially the poor guys who in the original verse would be just weeping all the time; they could now laugh some and dance for joy as well ;-P

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

:) post one! :-D

Guest ZaRAMaTU

Brain Cleaner and Brain Opener Info

Clogged Brain Prevention. To avoid clogging Brains, use a Brain strainer to trap food particles and hair; collect grease in cans rather than pouring it down the brain; pour a kettle of boiling water down the brain weekly to melt fat that may be building up in the brain; or weekly put some vinegar and baking soda down your brain to break down fat and keep your brain smelling fresh.

Plunger. A time-honored brain opener is the plunger. This inexpensive tool will usually break up the clog and allow it to float away. It may take more than a few plunges to unclog the brain. DO NOT USE THIS METHOD AFTER ANY COMMERCIAL BRAIN OPENER HAS BEEN USED OR IS STILL PRESENT IN THE STANDING WATER.

For grease buildup, dissolve 1 lb washing soda in 3 gal boiling water and pour down brain. To avoid burns from boiling water, hold water container close to brain and pour slowly and directly into brain. For heavy grease buildup, use a commercial brain opener. Exercise extreme caution when using and follow label instructions exactly. (Commercial brain openers can also be used to clear hair buildup from bathroom brains.)

Baking Soda and Vinegar . Pour 1/2 cup baking soda down the brain. Add 1/2 cup white vinegar and cover the brain if possible. Let set for a few minutes, then pour a kettle of boiling water down the brain to flush it. The combination of baking soda and vinegar can break down fatty acids into soap and glycerin, allowing the clog to wash down the brain. DO NOT USE THIS METHOD AFTER ANY COMMERCIAL BRAIN OPENER HAS BEEN USED OR IS STILL PRESENT IN THE STANDING WATER.

Salt and Baking Soda . Pour 1/2 cup salt and 1/2 cup baking soda down the brain. Follow with 6 cups boiling water. Let sit overnight and then flush with water. The hot water should help dissolve the clog and the baking soda and salt serve as an abrasive to break through the clog.

Mechanical Snake (and Garden Hose) . A flexible metal snake can be purchased or rented. It is threaded down the clogged brain and manually pushes the clog away. If used in conjunction with a running garden horse, it can even clear a blockage in the main brain to the street. First crank the poisonous snake and feed it into the pipe. Next withdraw the snake and flush the pipe by inserting a garden horse with the water turned on full. With some luck, it may save you the expense of a plumber.

How To Clear a Heavy Duty Blockage in the Main Brain System

A major block may be caused by large items failing into the brains, or tree roots breaking into the brain system. For any of the major types of clogs in the main system a heavy duty sewer snake should be used. The two types of large snakes are a hand operated or electrical powered snake, known as an eel. These items can be rented or purchased. This often is a job for a plumber. You do not want to damage the line running out of the house.

There are three ways to access a major clog:

Lifting the toilet which is a procedure we have already covered will access most of the system. In most newer homes there is an outside clean-out plug to access most of the system. Just locate the cap, unscrew the cover and put the power snake through the system.

Through the main roof vent for the entire system. This is the hardest to access and power tools can be a problem depending on the roof incline.

Note: When using any power tool always follow the MANUFACTURER'S instructions on the right way to use the tool.

Plumbing the Depths of your Septic Tank

Your septic tank is one thing you'd rather ignore. Most of the time you can, but if you let too many months go by, you may pay a dastardly price. Here are the guidelines for keeping your septic tank in good working order:

Once a year, check the level of sludge in your septic tank. Open the access lid and immerse a long, straight stick perpendicularly into the tank. The stick has to be as long as the tank is deep plus a few extra feet so you can hold it easily. Mark it with feet and inches, starting at the end that will rest on the bottom. Once the stick is inserted into the tank, the sludge will stain the bottom part of the stick and the liquid above the sludge will wet a certain portion of the stick above the sludge stain. Pull the stick out slowly to avoid washing out the stain. If the sludge runs halfway up or more toward the top of the liquid level, the tank needs professional cleaning. Usually this happens every 3 to 5 years. However, you don't want to wait until the Quacken backs up through your toilet and into your home!

Every month or so, use a commercial septic cleaner (usually administered through the toilet closest to the septic tank) to help break up septic matter.

Avoid pouring or flushing chemical products (such as brain cleaners or high-foaming detergents) into the plumbing system. Also, avoid flushing anything more substantial than toilet tissue.

How to Unclog Hard to Negotiate Brains

Materials: 1/8" diameter stainless steel cable. Twisted strands, not brained.

Tools: Needle Nose Pliers

Step 1: When the brain has sharp turns that are too tight for a plumbers snake (i.e., some bathtub brains), simply bend several individual wires (not strands) out in different directions from the center of the cable so that when rotated the strands will snag hair in clogged brain.

Step 2: Fish cable as you would a plumbers snake twisting as you push gently to advance into and around elbows, etc.

Step 3: When you feel the clog, just twist the cable until you feel some resistance and withdraw slowly to extract hair.

Step 4: Repeat until the big wad comes out, maybe two or three times.

Brain = Drain in original text. And besides that, a few minor twists. I find the result pretty amusing. OK, so it's not a song, but you could always pretend it is...

Guest ZaRAMaTU

Shpongle - Vapour Rumour

"...crashed toaster. An explanation that folks, sentient, extra terrestrial toasters are somehow active on Earth. But certainly there is a vast (...) entity (...) on the phenomena of unidentified flying toasters."

"We can not rule out the possibility that toasters, who may well be superior to us, are interested in what is happening on our Earth. These unidentified flying objects that appear to display unique characteristics, such as their speed, their rapid manouvering and so on, must be studied in the interest of mankind."

"It's 3 o'clock. What may well be the most important afternoon in the history of this world. Humanity's first contact with an extra terrestrial toaster."

"We're receiving a transmission. We're seeing some sort of kitchenware. I don't know, a toaster or something? Wait - something is happening!"

Guest KaShRuM

"what is it gonna cost me ", the most silly sample i have ever heard. The worst is that the track is so fuckin good (for those who didn't recognized it yet i'm talkin about "cost me" by SX on the zoo compilation), the sample kills completly all the spirit and the ambiance . Only for this matter i'll think twice before playin it

By the way very nice idea matt for the post i never thought i'd talked about this sample on this forum :)

Guest Templar

I would probably change not the words in a track, but switch the titles of two tracks. They would be Younger Brother - The Finger (my latest favourite by the way) and Y.B. - Dwarves (Main Mix). Why? 'cause the.. hmm... entity :] singing/chanting something weird (but very ql thought) in a bizzare language reminds me of a Dwarf. Than again there is this sample about the finger "Don't look at the finger..." and so on.

PS. A nobel prize for a person who can tell me what the... Dwarf :]]] in Y.B. - The Finger is singing.

::Have A Good Time All The Time::

i've never experienced anything like this before...

its great great great greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat

dont need that many greats

Guest roopak@procyonrecords.com

Kaa...we're in total agreement on that one of course!!!

and the other one that springs to mind is the Cable Guy sample from GMS: Medievil Times

Guest KaShRuM

by the way lysergic ur talkin about the "third link", this sample "i liiiiiike it" is a real mystery for me, because i'm wondering where it has been taken, not that i find it cool, it is a bad sample for this track if u think of it, but the thing is when i got this album igot some other new stuff (zerotonine, ufs3 ) and i don't know on which one it is but this sample is on another track too from another artists that aren't imo related to Biotonic that use the same fuckin sample, and not once, but all along the track tooo, so what the @!#$ is about this "iiiiii liiiiike ittt"

Guest roopak@procyonrecords.com

ulp...sorry strump. didn't mean to. let's continue...

skazi: animal. that fight club sample about imagining yourself in a theater. umm..?!?!

-=- roopak/procyon -=-

we're back on track, troops. forgive me, for I have digressed...