Rumors about me!

I think it's really sad that our music should be tainted with such petty back stabbing and squabbling. If you make music ... it is for one of two audiences - yourself or everyone. If you want to make money out of it then don't give it away - if you want people to hear it then do. Simple.

my rule - if someone who made a track gives it to me ... it goes no further. That way I make no enemies.

bomble

I think it's really sad that our music should be tainted with such petty back stabbing and squabbling. If you make music ... it is for one of two audiences - yourself or everyone. If you want to make money out of it then don't give it away - if you want people to hear it then do. Simple.

my rule - if someone who made a track gives it to me ... it goes no further. That way I make no enemies.

bomble

Well, i don't give tracks away either,

but obviously someone knows that telling other people that i do, is something that will put me in a REALLY bad light.

Guest Quasarta

Helium,

Too bad I missed that part about E.P @senseblender

@ the next Senseblender there will be a rumors for sure ;o))))))))))))))))))

Plur

Q

hahahahahahaha

Guest Quasarta

Helium,

Too bad I missed that part about E.P @senseblender

@ the next Senseblender there will be a rumors CORNER for sure ;o))))))))))))))))))

Plur

Q

hahahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike D

Whogives a f uck about Elysium and if he has a goddamn 1000000km ego! Let him have it, if I had a name like his in the scene I'd have a mass ego as well! Sunwizard, you cunt of a troll, I have always hated you and still do, @!#$ off!

As for rumors, who cares, let them go, if your fans are true, then they wil not what is the truth and what isn't, trust your fans and they will trust you back! This post really goes to show how "open minded" we all are!

good use of english there mikey....your language amazes me.....

"I have always hated you and still do, @!#$ off!"

you take forums that seriously that you actually hate someone

without even knowing them......

moderator????

well, having an Ego, is not a crime.

Having an Ego, that is soo big that it makes other people hate you, could be a problem...

but i don't think elysium has such a big ego.

/C

Guest Jonathan

Hey I know I am joining this conversation very late, but Cujo I just wanted to tell you that here in America, the only thing that people say when they think of you is: This Guy kicks Ass! Keep up the good work, and if Com.pact won't give you a promo then maybe its time to find a label that appreciates you.

P.S: If you keep making tracks like The knowledge off how to jerk off, then you will have more respect then you ever wanted.

IIIIH,

Blushing.......

ah ok,

It's not Com.Pact.

they just signed "The Knowledge Of How To Jerk Off" :-)

so i hope they will have the respect you are talking about,, as for my regular label leviathan,,, he could learn from this.

maybe don't delay the 12" with 6 month all the time.

damn, as for my album. release date 1. april.

will probably be out in 2003, if im lucky,, sux.

anyone knows the excact law for this? can i leave the contract after a certain period of delay`?????

thanks for the kind words jonathan, just what i need to hear after all this.

and finally i might have my first gig abroad.

im going to australia maybe,, so i hope it will be good :-)

you are better off to sit their and have people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and reveal all doubt..in this case you let your fingers do the walking ...i'm not suprised people start rumours..

ok so you think the rumors start because of this?

i wanted to know the rumors, and after that i can defend myself.

the reason i wanted to know is that sometimes , on the same day , i get called and someone tells me a story they heard about me, then 5 minutes later another guy calls and tells me the excact same story, just with some adjustments

neither of them true though.

but after a while they just end up "Cujo is an @!#$" i don't want that.

if it was about you, people where talking like this.

calling you a thief, bastard, jerk, ugly, bad musician, everything you can possible think of.

it hurts me a LOT.

what would you do?

just sit and listen and do nothing? i tried that, after a while you get pretty tired of the rumors not going away.

/C

Guest Jonathan

Hey Cujo, check this out. You are not the only one being fucked over by your record label.

The Eagles, Sheryl Crow, the Offspring, Weezer, and the Dixie Chicks are among the acts that will perform in a series of high-profile concerts to benefit the Recording Artists Coalition's (RAC) artists rights activities. Three "Concerts for Artists' Rights" will be held in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County, Calif., area simultaneously on Feb. 26 -- the night before the 44th annual Grammy Awards -- and several others are in the works.

The RAC represents the economic and creative interests of artists on such issues as copyright legislation, interactive digital rights compensation, and recording contracts.

So maybe you should join these guys. :-))