Amazing location

"This page is not available.

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.

If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages."

Guest bugbread

Aw, frickin' hell! The only thing I had on that site was: a picture of myself, an index page describing work in progress on the FAQ, a PDF file of a Cisco manual, a picture of a Pink Floyd album cover, and two pics of this party. What on earth could violate the TOS?!

Guest bugbread

Ok, I know that Geocities suck, and I just got it as a place to keep the FAQ, but this is RIDICULOUS! It won't allow someone to click on the link to see the pictures, but if you cut and paste, it works fine!

So, sorry, I'm looking for another free web host...

Guest bugbread

It's near Gifu, in Japan. It looks hard to dance at, but there were SO many things to play with and climb on that it was even better. It was kung-fu dancing.

Guest bugbread

Will do...

That is, if they have another event there, I'm there. No ifs ands or buts. So of course I'll let you know, too.

Out of curiosity, Cali Fasi, are you Japanese or just living in Japan?