Younger Brother- Main Dwarves MIX

Guest Slidingtrancer

What a freaking song, brilliant sample at the beginning, nice slow build-up

This is my favorite of the week...

If this is the way Simon P. and Benji are heading, we are in for a TREAT!

At first I couldn't grasp this song fully, it's so magicly layered!!!

Guest infected munchkin

Ya i wold have to agree with you....that song is great!!!....when i went to see infected play last month the one of the djs that played before infected spun that song and fuking A!!..man the dance floor was going insane especially when they through the revese bass that just whips the dance fllor into shape......but yes this song is very majestic and i am looking foward to more tracks by them......and oh ya if u really like that track then get this song its by ... twisted allstars.....the track is called blue sky on mars....fuk man this song make me scared of what is to come from twisted it is soo damn good...but this track is definatly my favorite track for right now....well if u find any more majestic tracks .....post em!

Guest infected munchkin

And oh ya younger brother also has another very excellent song out its is called...the finger...they also spun this track.....it has really good women vocals in it .....i usually dont like vocals like theese in a song but this track doesnt give u a chance to not like it ..heh....well.. i just had to share with ya ....

Got Infected?

Guest Mahoney

yess.. the tracks rocks as many other tracks on the cd, and this is the best of the younger brother tracks for me,, so groooovyyy :)))