PLUR 2 + Party Paradise

Hello everybody!!

I have two questions for you all!!

First... Who else will come to PLUR 2 in Belgium?? (The ones that will be there are: Me & Isis, Mars, Bor, Lizzy, DJ Psilo, Setsuko, Psy_604, Stoney!, Moondancer and that all I can think of now)

We should meet again...

many of us know eachother already but not everyone, so let's say we meet at... 1-2-3-4-5????? at the chill-out!!! :o))

Also important, the other party that weekend in Belgium (Gettafix) is CANCELLED!!!

Second: I really wanne go to some paradise this summer... I mean... i want sea, sun, high temperatures, palms and lots of psy-trance and fluoro!! Where should I go?? Koh Pangang, Goa, Byron Bay, South Africa??? What's the best place??

Bom Shankar

Anoebis

Guest moondancer

BTW, when does D-Dave play? I usually come late (thanks to my girlfriend who changes her clothes 5 - 6 times before finding something she likes...) so I wouldn't want to miss him! And for that reason I doubt I'll make it for the meeting point, but I'll say hello to the people I know (Anoebis, Bor, Liz) and hope they'll point me to the others... unless the music is so good that I can't stop from dancing all night!! it already happened before, so...

Well... this is probably the line-up:

22.30 - 00.00 Galacta

00.00 - 02.00 PaprikAnoebis

02.00 - 06.00 D-Dave

06.00 - 08.00 PaprikAnoebis

08.00 - 10.00 Galacta vs. Gno-Ohm

So, you have to come REALLY late to miss D-Dave!!

Bom Shankar

Anoebis

ps: Sorry bor da'k nog ni heb teruggemaild, maar het is hier HECTISCH!!!!! :o((

Hoe dan ook, de groeten aan lizzy!! ;-))

hello,

I come to, but for no further misunderstandings. My name is psy604 or psygoa not psy_604 like max la menace said sometimes. But my e-mail is dj_psy604@goatrance.com, whatever now you know.

For me it's okay to meet in the chill after 1 o'clock, maybe 2 or 3 is perfect. Just let us know!!!!!!!!

PLUR 2 U ALL

psy604

Hey Anoebis, Goa, Koh phangang parties and mostly south-africa and australia parties are on the winter...so the summer is not the good season to go there...especially Goa.

On the summer the place where you must go are..........Europe ! :o))

Best parties and festivals during the summer are there ( or in the US)

Mars would say Ibiza is the best place.

Anyway, If you wanna go to Goa, I will come with you ! Let's organise a Psynews party there !!!!!!

PLUR

Guest StoNeY!

meeting point seems nice, but I always miss them like Moondancer, only with me it hasn't got anything to do with the girlfriend, just my own stupidity ;)