Best party location in Belgium?

From the ones I've been to, it's definately the one in Elewijt near Mechelen!! But don't go there when there aren't any parties... the place is dead, only some old folks drinking some beer and that's it!!

Well, what do you guys think?

Guest Mr.Hanky

only been 2 one patry in belgium,

in the mushroom caves in Hasselt (the 604 isralien cave expedition)

a very cool location,

a bit clastrophobic at first but with a special atmosphere to it...

Guest Setsuko

the castle of Agimont... no doubt about that...

when you dance on the balcony , you have a huge panoramic view on the hills of the ardennes... just amazing ...

but I hearded some rumours that the castle would be destroyed by fire a few months ago but I'm not sure of that... I hope this aint true, maybe somebody else heared this too?

and Moo... i've never been to Elewijt - tell me something about it, I'm curious

Setsuko: come to Intergalactic on 21 december and see for yourself... I'm not so good at descriptions but I can say that there's a lake and a big forest surrounding the whole view... very nice. On the other hand, I haven't been to the Cave thing nor to the castle of Agimont, so I couldn't say if it's better or not. BTW any coming parties in those locations?

Guest phaeton

what about the ardennes ?! wouldn't it be possible to have some cool parties over there? u sure got some beautiful nature over there, excellent party locations if you can find something distant i think ;)

Earthdance last year, somewhere in walonie (ferme chateau, it was called i think). A very special party for me in 2 ways. One it was was my brothers first 'gig' abroud and he played the best vest i've heard till today, second because i consider this to be one of the best indoor locations i've ever been to.

Guest Setsuko

Earthdance in 'Bios et Borsu' was amazing... yeah, the fluoro attic... I remeber that one, pretty awesome location... bring back memories when I think abbout that party... heeeeeeee :)

Guest PsyKaos

The Ardennes are cool idd, but i don't like 'em, you have to drive too long and the roads aren't that good over there, so.. A good party location i can think about is Wiekevorst, Elewijt was cool too, but too much light in the beginning and in the morning... Tour & Taxis is cool too...

Or the old Kattendijkdok at the Rijnkaai in antwerp...massive building

There are so many cool locations!!

Personally I prefer some distant open air space in the Ardennes during summer and spend the whole weekend there while we're at it ... Gives me a fantastic holiday feeling ;o)

Also like: Tour&Taxis, the caves, Tour de l'Est, Eghezée was nice, ... I'm surely forgetting some important ones at the moment.

And of course, the castle of Agimont!!!!

Unfortunately I must confirm the rumours you heard, Setsuko. The castle burnt down at the end of August this year! The roof is gone, as are the upper floors :( Seems the costs even are too extreme to renovate the place ... Got some before & after pictures, if you need to see it for yourself, Setsuko... A damn shame! This definitely was a magical location!!!!

Bom shankar!

Goala

agimont was a magical place indeed (i regret the loss)

and for those caves you just have to open your ears ,but since the last one was only a few months ago (psysex), and it's a one's a year(or less) thing, there ain't no parties in the near future at that location ...(watch out the 604crew)

as for tour&taxis ,it's certenly one of the best locations you can imagine in a city (it even feels like outdoor)btw ... ever been on the roof when the sun comes up?

and last but not least ......the valley of bouillon(this is the perfect location for the next senseblender(can't wait))

but i ask you people in belgium ... please don't be afraid of the cops here (dacht het niet hè!hèhè) and take goa back to the underground where the magical creatures of the underworld come and dance with us cause lately i don't feel that home anymore on a goaparty ...

the more people the more fun ,if there is a good vibe but here in belgium more and more people come to goa parties to ''have a look'' ... have of those people don't even like the music let stand they would do an effor to understand what goa can mean in your live and how magical it is to ''goaparty'' (isn't that where it's all about ...magic...? the four word's ...peace ..love..unity..respect)...i myselve been going to goa's for two years (that's not long either) but i have been infected from the start...

if everyone in the world would listen to goa the world would be a beautifull place 0..but their are people who like to fight ..JUST take drugs ... have no respect ...and those are the people i'm talking about (you can find them in ''den atmos'') this is my opinion ......................anyone else?

JanUa

Guest PsYoNic

Nice to hear our caves are doin' well on this topic!

The finest locations are already mentioned above except for the old minebuildings

in limburg! There hasn't been a "true" psyparty there but a few years ago there where some killer techno parties! It's a colossal structure of industrial buildings that send out a special vibe....

I also think that Gembloux is also worth mentioning for an open-air location...There's a big lake beside a grassground...very nice to watch the moon twinkel in the water......

Belgium hasn't show all it's magnificent locations so watch out for the future.....

Guest Setsuko

JanUa

the valley of Bouillon is indeed incredible for goaparties :) ...lucky the weather was extremely beautiful that weekend

but you find the spirit in the little parties (exception for senseblender)...

Last weekend I went to a boat party in Gent and I danced from 1am till 11am... man, that was a party with the true spirit i must say, they're very hard to find but they're still there...

come to PLUR 2 next weekend and we'll dance like we've never did before :)

... maybe we can meet at PLUR 2... who along the forumvisitors is going to this psytrance celebration...

greetz

merci for the invitation but my brother ,psychedelic ine and i are going to see xerox in londen...

maybe i'll see you at sun project 15 dec...(zal wel hè)

p.l.u.r.

JanUa

Agimont was the best place indeed! The castle was great, but the view was better! :-))

But in this time of year i prefer the small parties with the good atmosphere, like PLUR 2 (i'll be there for sure :-P)

Hi tbe, how are you? :-)

never been to Agimont, but it's burned down for real!!!!!

I liked tour de lest in Anvers and also het kraakpand(oude school of klooster of zo) in gent vlak bij de sint-baaf. But the ardennes are cool to.

I wanne give a party in the minebuildings, but the one in Genk are illigale now and the others I don't know for real.

There is also a super location in Grobbendonk but it's also illigale there and there is also no parking!!!! But there is a castle, a lake, a forest and fucking neighbours.

Cu all at PLUR