simpsons on acid

Guest spaceman

i have two tracks one called "simpsons aon acid" and "rave 3 ohm" but in the name of the band appears "@cid" i´m not sure if it is "guitars on acid" at least the bass sounds like, can someone tell me who is exactly the author of such great tracks.thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest spaceman

i found them on a girls folder in soulseek, but sime friend told me about thjose tracks so when i saw them i immeadiately downloaded them. and you how did u find them

Guest spaceman

the word "unreleased" clearly states that a song has not been published, so before pointing fingers at, please inform yourself -deathposture- or wahtever your name is, get a life man, get laid or something else but please dont bother i bet u even dont know what cominism really is! u must be a first world spoiled kid. i really dont want to offend u but sometime thoughts should be kept in the head.

0063.jpg

Spaceman, rest assured that I know what communism is... And please, PLEASE, could you point out where the word "unreleased" is in your post... I've been looking for five minutes now. How the hell was I supposed to know you were talking about unrelased tracks - what am I - a mind reader?

Oh, and Spaceman, lighten up a bit... I was clearly being sarcastic with that communism pic, and if you had ANY sense of occasion, you would've picked up on that... So chill out my friend!

;o)

DeathPosture

Don't worry about Death Posture Spaceman...He is extremely funny guy and he has never used any serious judgements about people...I am sure he was completely sarcastic and pretty funny too....Send him another photo of STONED CAT, DP...That was brilliant ! Hehehe

Guest spaceman

i apologize deathposture if i was rude or agresive. i just thought that you were the kind of guy that is always judging people., but it seems youre not.