Send me please adress ftp server with trance music!If you ca

Guest dj mindwarp

I know what in the Internet has 3 or 5 ftp server(gem,psycz,ipz)

Give me please adress.Anybody help me,I,m live in Ukraine,in our city find trance releases I cannot!Just Inet and You can help me...

Guest Mindwarp

2 Jyxx:

Íàçîâèñü ÷óâàê!

Ïðèÿòíî èìåííî çäåñü âñòðåòèòü ÷óâàêà çíàþùåãî ðóññêèÿ ÿçûê!

Ìíå ïðîñòî õî÷åòñÿ åùå ÷åãî-òî íîâîãî.Íåäàâíî ÿ íàïîðîëñÿ íà ñåðâàê ñ ìóçîé,íî åå ìíå êàæåòñÿ áóäåò ìàëîâàòî...

Guest Jikkenteki

"Why not many DJ's don't have original cd's and they are still realy good dj's."

One reason why not is simply because cds ripped from an mp3 source sound like total crap on large systems, even high quality mp3s. More importantly, by not buying releases you are basically screwing the labels and artists over by depriving them of sales to fund their future work. Look at what has been happening with alot of labels lately due to the large decrease in sales due to downloading. You are literally using stolen goods.

Another thing too avoid automatically doing is simply assuming that because a dj is using cdr's he is just spinning downloaded mp3s. While this is unfortunately often the case. I know alot of djs who burn copies of the cds they bought and use these when the spin out because if they got damaged, lost, or stolen, they still have the original and not have to go out and replace everything.

Now if you absolutely MUST use mp3s (god knows why you would want to for djing, they sound terrible), go download them from mp3.com because that least there the artists (some of whom are quite big) are ok with the work they have up being downloaded. But even then, I still say supoort your scene and go buy the originals as soon as you go.

"I live in Ukraine,in our city find trance releases I cannot!"

Is it just me or does this totally sound like Yoda? Nothing personal of course. I remember the early days of my study of Japanese and totaly understand the pains of trying to communicate in another language.