Dance With Me Remix

Guest Bronco

Does somebody happen to know the artist of this track? I heard it at the Waldfrieden Wonderland OA when Tomtron played. The female vocals go like this: come on everybody now dance with me, come on everbody dance with me..

Move your body, dance with me.

Other than that I'm looking for another track I heard at the VOOV Experience. It has some really psychedelic vocals, which go somewhat like this:

Do you know why you're here? This is what you came for... -- bad ass baseline

Please tell me, if anyone got the slightest guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's a HUGE stretch, Bronco, but your description reminds me of a track called Quantum Mechanic by Thomas Dolby. I highly doubt it's the track you're looking for, but here are some of the female lyrics in a somewhat robotic voice:

move your body to the beat boy

move your body next to me

and feel the rhythm

dance with me again.

Were there a lot of other lyrics in the track, both male and female? Again, I highly doubt it's the track, but it would be really effin' weird if it was. :)

Guest Elysium Project

The original is a very nice old track from around 3-94....

Unfortinently I do not remember who the artists is. (lost the single).

I will try and do some diggin! :-)

Guest Bronco

Hey everybody,

I finally got another hint from a "Waldfrieden Ranger", who really loves that track as well. She told me that the track is actually a remix from the former Jam and Spoon single "My name is babarelly" released 1994!

So I call on all the DJ's out there again to do some research, 'cause this track REALLY kicks some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Elysium Project

There's no female voice in Barbarella that says "Come on everybody now dance with me, come on everbody dance with me..

Move your body, dance with me“

I am sure she is mixing up Brabarella with another track (the one I still can't remember) released at the same time.

Guest Elysium Project

I got it :-)

The original name of the band or track title is "Rigor Mortis"....... It was one of the biggest hits in 1994 - 1995.

Guest Elysium Project

exactly auryn.... That's the track title I was looking for...a great classic track from the early 90's. I believe they did use those vocals on the B-side on the "12. on the original release.

Hey you guys,

you guys are exactly right. I got in touch with tomtron (the dj who played that awesome tune).

He could only confirm what you all told me. But the sad thing about it is though that this Klangstrahler remix hasn't been released yet and won't be released in the near future...

In regard to the other track I was looking for I got lucky too during my stay at the Indian Spirit.

Some DJ actually played that track so that I had the chance to find out the artist and everything.

This track has been released on Saw records by Lexicon avenue. The title is "why r u here"

Strangely enough I can't find that track though in any Psychedelic mailorder shop on the internet. Could anyone give me a hint where I could order it?

The only place where I could find this track was on the mushroom-magazine page. Unfortunately there was neither a hint where to order, nor the name of the compilation given. This was all I found:

Sangeet (Spirit Zone/Germany)

1. Homerun - Native Bullet (Q-Records)

2. Timo Maas - Manga (Perfecto)

3. Filur - Life Lift (Kamaflage)

4. Faithless - Tarantula-Hiver and Hammer Rmx (Cheekie Records)

5. Oko Tec - Luminous-Phantom Mix (Bedrock)

6. Fuenf D - It´s Hot (Spirit Zone)

7. Kissogram vs Woody - If I had Known this before (Low Spirit)

8. Lexicon Avenue - Why R U Here (Saw)

9. DJ Ketama - Watch The Skies (Zoomia)

10. Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes/Powder`s Space Dub (Emi)

Does anyone know the name? I even asked the guys from spirit zone! But they didn't know this compilation either...

Other than that I'm looking for a track by ticon & the psy(??) project called something like "new disco cyber life".

Thanx for your help again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!