You can have everything you´ve ever wanted....

Guest Psypher

Hi I´m looking for a track where they say something very close to:

"You can have everything you´ve ever wanted!" and then goes mad!

Any suggestions, please!?

"You can have anything you want in the whole universe.

No one saw it's approach, a small point of light lost in the blair of the morning sun. It had been drifting for centuries with the inner solar system, like an iceberg in the ocean of inter-planetary space '

'This is the age of planetary exploration, when our ships has began to sail the heavens"

TIP - "The Answer"

Selv tak! ;o)

DeathPosture

• 4 weeks later...

'This is life. It is a piece of somebodys life. It is pure, uncut, straight from the cerebral cortex. I mean, you are there you are doing it, you are seeing it, you are hearing it. You are feeling it.' 'What kind of things, exactly?' 'Exactly anything. It is whatever you want, whoever you want to be.' 'That sounds good' 'See, I can get you what you want. I can, I can get you anything, you just have to talk to me, you have to trust me, You can trust me 'cause I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your main connection to the switchboard of the soul. I'm the magic man... Santa Claus of the subconscious.'

Darshan - Black Magic ?????????