funny sampels

Guest magnito

can u give me names of tracks with

sampels frome simpsons...

i alredy now of psyside and fractal gilder

thanx ....

Guest hoffy

there's a track called illogical behaviour by some aussie sydneysider that has marge saying"yes i'm on dope a little LSD is all i need" and homer saying "oh yeah, drugs, you gotta have drugs". I think when it is released it will be on Demon Tea records

my fave simpsons sample in a track though would be fluffy puppy- How many beers.

Guest Fiba Optix

G'day Hoffy, AFAIK that track is by dj Psyclone & it will be released on either Demon Tea or Digital Psionics.

Cheers

Fiba

p.s. luv that Fluffy Puppy track too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satoshi

GMS feat. Infected Mushroom - Arabian Knights on Mescaline has a simpson sample. its from the episode where mulder and sculder are guests, and Scully says like, "Dont be afraid" and then Homer screams like "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!"

it also contains a sample from The Matrix, this is from the beginning of the film, when Neo and Morpheus talks about the matrix:

"Have you ever had that feeling, when youre not shour if youre awake or still dreaming? - Mmm, all the time. its called Mescaline, and its the only way to fly!"

Bom Shankar Aum Namah Shivaya!

Satoshi

Guest WoodWormateriX

it also contains a sample from The Matrix, this is from the beginning of the film, when Neo and Morpheus talks about the matrix:

"Have you ever had that feeling, when youre not shour if youre awake or still dreaming? - Mmm, all the time. its called Mescaline, and its the only way to fly!"

NO! its when neo talks to the guy who wants him to join to a party and when he see the girl with the white rabbit on her sholder