Razor's Edge wanted

Guest platigreg

Hi guys !

Well, I’m so happy cause I finally identified the track I was searching for 6-7 years, thanx to Hayabusa (please, visit his site Mystery Trance at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mystrance/index.htm , it’s so useful !) and Christopher Mathiesen.

It’s Razor’s Edge “Tribal Sunrise”. But the version I’m searching for (the one Max from FunRadio (France) used to play in his TranceMax and CyberTrance) isn’t the Technossomy remix, although it’s very close to it (I guess it must be the original version). But I can’t find it (the original) anywhere, so if anyone here has it on CD or vinyl, please contact me, it would be so glad.

Big 10x!

Platigreg

Guest Platigreg

It may be the Technossomy alpha remix or beta-remix...

That's all I've been told.

And yes, I own these sets; please give me your e-mail and I'll send you some short extracts of the version I'm looking for.

10x.

Guest AutoMath

Hehe, It was I who spotted that song for you! :)

The vinyl I have only have the technossomy alpha & beta mixes, there was another 12'' out though with the original and some other remix as well, both on metropolitan records.

Hope this helps

/Auto