ID this mix? (tracklist?)

OK

THIS MIX IS GOOOOD! CAN I GET A TRACK LISTING?

In other words... I want to know what every track in this mix is, what artist and what track name. You can get it from my server : 12.224.53.44

Which is always up as long as my computer is on.

I know this is allot to ask, heh I don't expect to have 1 person give me the whole list. But if you like DJ Pharmakon (dunno who he is but got him off AG) or you like dark psy mixes. Then download this. It should be at the top of the list. at 12.224.53.44

And when you hear a track you know, just write down the time and tell me who that is.

hopefully this way I can discover new artists i've never known about and check their other works out.

Well GL and if you have any problems downloading tell me.

OH BTW there is a princess mononoke divx also. download that if you want too. thats why it's there. Just don't tell anyone. heh ;)

Guest psystep

Hey man,

That dark psytrance mix by DJ Pharmakon and DJ Generator is getting good attention I see. It's a pretty solid mix.

DJ Pharmakon is a DJ from T.O. Canada who throws psytrance parties under "Comfort and Joy." He used to do more hard trance but now he's moved on to psytrance, and throwing parties with the other psytrance groups like Black Light Activists.

The track listing can be found on he's website, http://www.geocities.com/dj_pharmakon

Him and Generator also made a second psymix, this time minimal.

If that mix is called, "Antigravity", this is the track listing

Tinnitus - "I Can Eat Monsters Too"

Blue Planet Corp - "Atoll"

Blue Planet Corp - "Dialect"

Wizzy Noise - "Tripoid"

Noma - "Dooda"

Wizzy Noise - "Oversexed Succobus"

X-Dream - "Aspirin"

Noma - "No More"

Wizzy Noise - "This is the End"

Oforia - "Timelessness"

Bamboo Forest - "Transfer"