Hallucinogen - On the run

Guest Mescalinium

I just saw Hallucinogen in NYC on Saturday and he played this AMAZING version of On the Run by Pink Floyd. The intro went on for about 3 minutes and then he added a beat, some effects, etc. Like I said, absolutely incredible. I was wondering if anybody knows if this is released or if its release is pending or if they've heard it before. Thanks for any info guys.

Guest ~Jonezz~

umm.. There is this bonus track on "Lone Deranger" called synthesizzler which includes a sample from pink´s "on the run" at the beginning.. don´t know about that liveversion..

Its on the Hallucinogen show on Thump radio. the second track.

I doubt if it will ever be released. I wonder if the Pink Floyd guys have heard it. I bet they would like it.

About that party. I have never seen the crowd go so crazy especially during Raja Ram's set. when he played some of the new shpongle stuff the place blew up.

It sounded like there was some new Hallucinogen tracks but i'm not totally sure. He really knows how to crack your head open.

doh! im an idiot....nevermind.

zodiacs is just a sample. its pretty good though.

wow that explains a lot. ever since he played this ive been looking for it. and couldnt ever find it. then i was at bridge party and heard zodiacs..of corse i was really high both times and there was a long period of time between the two...so i just kinda thought it was the same song. no wonder the zodiac song never really did it for me like this one did.

what a jackass. =)

ok its unreleased right? and it doesnt seem like its going to be released does it? then.....its ok to get it from audiogalaxy......isnt it? i mean is it still "stealing" if the thing isnt for sale? were not keeping any money from him are we?

besides..its ureleased because he probably doesnt have the rights himself to do it.

everyone go to audio galaxy and try to get. theres only one version and its not available right now...but if we all put it in the que to be downloaded the chances are better that one of us will get it and then another..and so on.

i really want this track.

god dammit!!!!!!!! freaking stupid morons. im really pissed off.

i got it off audio galaxy....keep in mind that this is the only one on there. its not on the run. its a cover of time. and it blows. its boring and stupid. it goes nowhere and does nothing. what a waste of pink floyd material.

and to the person who labeled this as on the run....youre an ass.

If it were to be released there would be a huge fee. Twisted or any other label would never be able to afford to pay the royalties.

I heard Sony wanted an enormous amount for the rights to use 'Black Betty' in a track by Boris Blenn.

I am surprised that Pink Floyd didnt like it. They are open minded people. Are you sure they heard it?

from what i heard ( a friend of mine used to go out with Posford's sister), they didn't like it because it wasn't far enough away from the original. This doesn't make sense to me either, but that is what i was told; also as someone mentioned before, there would have been a large amount of $$ involved.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest soumyeah

haldolium just put out a pink floyd remix- not so far from the original either.

i'd be surprised if on the run is not included in teh eventual hallucinogen live release. its a staple.

• 2 years later...