Kayseri's Albums?

Can anyone help me PLEASE?

I've long been a big fan of Kayseri, but have never been able to find ANYTHING with them except for Ararat, Electric, It's Alive and Finger Licking.

I was told not long ago that they HAD made 2 albums, can anyone confirm this? If so, direct me to a store where I can find my happyness buying these 2 albums! ;)

Well Ararat, Electric and It's Alive are on Destination Goa's 5, 6, 7!

But other than that I don't know..

It would be SO lovely if they had, I just don't know that if it's true or not, if it was a joke on me or not ?!

• 1 month later...

After long time not checking this post, I finally pulled out my "not too extended compiled of DG's".

Though I was fortunate to have DG 6 laying, and one of Kayseri's brilliant tracks (Electric).

*The drum role.... BRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM*

The Auther and Copyright of Kayseri is...: Robert Jarnroth and the record company is Why Not/Goldhead Music, which is the exact same person and record company whom produce Destination Goa.

This is turning out to be quite interresting..

Of my friend's knowledge you can purchase "the probably existing Kayseri Albums" at a musicstore in Copenhagen: Loud Music... I'm going to Copenhagen the 8. of december to a goaparty, maybe I should stop by Loud Music and check out if it was on storage.