Possible Dumb Thread ;p but what is this sample?

K-BAN

for years now I have heard this sound effect in songs. Just the other day I realized two of my favorite albums (somehow missed the obvious) open their first track with this one sound effect. I would like to know if it is sampled from a movie or tv show like quotes and stuff have been forever.

the first 14 seconds of each track.

first track..

Audialize - Interface - track 1 from his 2003 'Wanted' album

track 2

Absolum - The Stomper - track 1 from his 2004 'Inside the Sphere' album

????

if either of you or anyone else reading hears that sample in other tracks, feel free to post them. I know somewhere, I hear it mid song probably during a breakdown.

Strange indeed. My guess is that it comes from a sample bank/cd.

BTW your taste is superb. The Stomper is one of the most muthafucking tracks ever written. Listen to this bass!!!!!!

remember, we are long lost psychedelic twins ;D and yup - "dont make 'em like they used to" haha! And thats how Absolum decided to open the album. a good HELLO BITCHES in my book ^_^ "BOW YOUR HEAD!" luckily, I got to hear a DJ play this at Respect Gatherings: Genesis festival in August - I LOST MY SHIT! I thanked him after as he also played another song off Inside the Sphere.